The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] J.T. Miller Trade/Contract Talks

Podzilla

11 minutes ago, Shayster007 said:

Yeah I know. I'm asking Me to explain how in their post they managed to completely contradict themselves in only 2 lines. I supported Benning overall, but that Linden fracture was the beginning of the end of it for me. By the end I was glad when we canned him. I love the bones of this team, but there is no way this team is good enough to compete with the elite teams, and without cap space or prospects I don't know how some people expect us to magical get better without making real change.

Just make the playoffs.

reassess.

every year.

we’ll get there sooner than never.

Just now, Me_ said:

Sure. That’s why Linden was fired; because he was the angel in the room who wanted a rebuild.

Alternative history bud. He was the one that prevented it for years.

Actually our owner is the constant.  Hopefully he’s learned to keep his nose out of setting the direction of the club.  Was it he who took Miller off the market before the 2022 TDL because he saw us having a chance for the playoffs?  

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Harold Drunken said:

A - Linden wasn't "fired" it was a mutual agreement. 

B- It's quite well documented Linden wanted a rebuild and ownership wanted to do it differently

At least research what you're typing man. Good lord. 

Dude seriously.

Linden is the douche who prevented.

Get your story straight.

Pouty Linden was at fault.

• Sad 2

Just now, Me_ said:

Dude seriously.

Get your story straight.

Holy!  Without Linden supporting our s outing department Benning overrules the scouts (for a second year in a row) and drafts Glass over Petey.  

2 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Dude seriously.

Get your story straight.

You live in a fantasy world. I don't know how you can say something like this, that is clearly bull, and try to keep any sort of credibility.

Edited by Shayster007
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Dude seriously.

Get your story straight.

Cite your references and links where it says Trevor Linden tried to stop a rebuild. Linden literally reached out to other teams and discussed with them how they did their rebuilds while he was with the Canucks. 

You're a joke man, you have zero credibility when you post fecal matter like this. You're chasing ghosts.

Edited by Harold Drunken
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Harold Drunken said:

Yeah that single attempted pseudo rebuild on the fly went really well, that's why we're in such a good position right now with a rich and vaunted prospect pool. $2.148 million in cap space for a non playoff team right before free agency....I'M EXCITED! 

george costanza swing and a miss GIF

Next step for Me_ after keeping Miller. Cotton jersey's would lead to more comfort and comfort = confidence and therefore more confidence = Cup ... Boom! homerun and that's how hockey teams are built.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Shayster007 said:

This isn't even opinion. This is widely concidered to be factual and how the situation went down. I'm pretty sure Me is the first person I have ever seen or heard trying to state otherwise.

The Price Is Right Spin GIF by As The Bunny Hops

@Me_ spinning his opinion wheel deciding what insane Canucks theory based on zero truth he's going to type next

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Quitting is trading Miller for lower value than he’s worth to us.

Quitting is trading assets with a little extra incentive because you don’t believe in your own product.

Quitting is dismantling a team firing at .638 and that’s just not good enough.

Quitting is wanting the Cup now but now wanting to put the effort in being a regular fan waiting the process out.

That's quitting.

And if Miller doesn't want to be here?

7 minutes ago, Me_ said:

You’re cute Harold.

I’m sure you’re a good person.

I am a good person, I just have a really low tolerance for stupidity and people who are irrational and willfully ignorant. But I wouldn't think twice to pull you out of a burning vehicle either. 

I'm wrong often just like anyone else, and when someone proves me wrong with evidence, data and stats I own up to it and say you got me fair enough. You should try that someone, big weight off your shoulders.

Edited by Harold Drunken
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Me_ said:

You’re cute Harold.

I’m sure you’re a good person.

You just called one of the greatest Canucks to ever lace them up a douche because of a time line you entirely made up.

Edited by Shayster007
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Linden is a douche. 

Yeah. Just a bleeding douche, obviously.

image.jpeg.72ed7b45bb93279cee6a827a7eb44b8f.jpeg

go cheer for the kraken. 
you make no F’n sense  and apologies but seem to be way out of your depth of knowledge on this.

At least cite something, anything.

Edited by RWJC
  • Upvote 2
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Linden is a douche. 

You're the worst fan on these boards. Full stop. No real Canuck fan would ever say that. Once Miller is traded I'm sure you'll love what ever team you become a fan of then. 

Any nuggets of wisdom against the Twins?

• Cheers 1