The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Pittsburgh Penguins @ Vancouver Canucks | Saturday, December 4th, 2021 @ 7:00pm PST | CBC, SN

Rate this topic

goalie13

14 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I still want to know why Chychrun dropped so far? Wasn't he projected earlier that he was a possible first overall pick?

Might be he’s not very good without OEL taking all the tough minutes?   7 points and dash 28.  

41 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

If I had to. I'd cheer for Colorado in the playoffs.

I hate Edmonton/Calgary/ and Toronto that much.

If Colorado doesn't make it, and Winnipeg does, I'll cheer for Winterpeg.

I'd cheer for the Chinese national team before I cheer for Toronto, Calgary, or Edmonton.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Yup.  All other aspects of a player being equal bigger is definitely better.  What’s Miller, 215?  If he was 175 he wouldn’t nearly be so good.  Same with Bo.  Heavier is better.  Add mean and dirty nasty, and them that’s the best.  Heavy, skilled, and vicious.  Give me a team full of Potvins, Howe’s and Prongers please.  

Always draft big guys over fast guys. Fast guys get tired and then they aren't fast anymore. When big guys get tired, they're still big.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Sure but that will come in time.

Think back to the Sedins when they were scrawny 23 year olds.

Right now he needs to focus on what has given him success. His shot.

Are you talking Caufield?  Yes, he’s a Smurfette, but he’s so CUTE!  He’s Beiber cute!  

• Haha 1

Just now, Gatzkek said:

Always draft big guys over fast guys. Fast guys get tired and then they aren't fast anymore. When big guys get tired, they're still big.

Seriously all skills (including skating) being equal, give me the heavier guy.  Unless the smaller guy is meaner.  Then I want him.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

Ok, what's everybody's pregame meal tonight?

I've got a beef roast, potatoes, and bread in the oven, and carrots and gravy on top of the stove.

Guiness and then Appleton's as Petey and Quinn hook up for a bushel of points tonight and seal the W.

Go Bo Go!

My annual indulgence of chips and french onion dip.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

19 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

I've got a beef roast, potatoes, and bread in the oven, and carrots and gravy on top of the stove.

Guiness and then Appleton's as Petey and Quinn hook up for a bushel of points tonight and seal the W.

Go Bo Go!

nachos and spinach dip haha 

Mau Bikini Blonde

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I don't understand Toronto. Take two of your forwards, trade them for defencemen and prospect forwards.

Top heavy teams don't win playoff rounds.

That and they have crappy goaltending.  Pretty much the6 are built to loserolla in the playoffs.  

20 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

Go Bo Go!

Looking like pizza here with a Spanish Tempranillo. Like you I might hit the rum later as I have an 18 y,o, Flor De Cana. If we lose I might just go with a bourbon.

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I don't understand Toronto. Take two of your forwards, trade them for defencemen and prospect forwards.

Top heavy teams don't win playoff rounds.

Last time they did that Dubas traded Kadri for a massive defensive liability in Barrie.  I think he actually thinks that their blueline is good enough for the NHL.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I'd cheer for the Chinese national team before I cheer for Toronto, Calgary, or Edmonton.

Yea man. Honestly I'd take Boston.

Most hated NHL teams:

Toronto

Calgary

Montreal

I don't hate Edmonton as much because they have sucked for so long and McDavid is so good.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1