The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Pittsburgh Penguins @ Vancouver Canucks | Saturday, December 4th, 2021 @ 7:00pm PST | CBC, SN

Rate this topic

goalie13

Just now, King Heffy said:

I'd cheer for the Chinese national team before I cheer for Toronto, Calgary, or Edmonton.

Winnipeg has been my 2nd fave Cdn team even in their first version, and with the Moose, and I used to love the Nords whacking Les Habs.  (We should not have let the US steal that team from us.)

The rest can relieve goats.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Yup.  Hate that rat.  But that’s exactly the kind of guy wh9 wins.  Skilled, and mean.  But a heavier, equally skilled and mean guy will stomp tha5 rat.  Like Pronger.  

Yeah heavier. It always comes down to that. Linesman would have gotten killed if not for heavier support.

• Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Yea man. Honestly I'd take Boston.

Most hated NHL teams:

Toronto

Calgary

Montreal

I don't hate Edmonton as much because they have sucked for so long and McDavid is so good.

Honestly, after how their fans treated the Sedins over their careers I have a very hard time respecting them or McDavid. If he goes and plays elsewhere then that might change. 

Just now, Pears said:

Honestly, after how their fans treated the Sedins over their careers I have a very hard time respecting them or McDavid. If he goes and plays elsewhere then that might change. 

It was horrible when McDavid got crush popped and broken into the boards a couple years back.  B)

6 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Yea man. Honestly I'd take Boston.

Most hated NHL teams:

Toronto

Calgary

Montreal

I don't hate Edmonton as much because they have sucked for so long and McDavid is so good.

Still wouldn't cheer for Boston, and as good as McDavid is, he's still a massive flopper who can't stop throwing tantrums, while Nurse and Smith are two of the biggest divers in the history of the game.  I have zero respect for those gutless cowards.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Pears said:

Well don't get me wrong I'm not cheering for him but it is fun watching him destroy other bluelines.

33 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Wow....he's paid what $1 million more than Hunt.

Pretty sure if you stack him against Poolman he's a better defenceman, and Poolman makes almost twice as much.

He's made some poor decisions off the ice. How many right handed D-men were out there this summer that were cheap?

Wait what? Isn't his contract $3m? When in the Abbotsford his cap hit is only $1.8m but that's not much use to Vancouver.

15 minutes ago, Pears said:

Did you see the tribute they gave the Sedins on their last game? It was a love fest. Standing ovations...the works. Sedins always played their best against the oilers.

1 hour ago, Mbnuckfan said:

Flew in from Winnipeg with the wife for this one. Stopped by the Canucks store and will be rocking my new Hoglander jersey tonight !!!! 

.......So you're the one responsible for this cold weather !    (Enjoy the game - should be a good one!)