The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday, January 27, 2022 Vancouver Canucks (18-19-5) @ Winnipeg Jets (17-15-7) at 5:00 on SNPTV and SNP650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

2 minutes ago, WZRD said:

Lol 250 fans? Might as well keep it at zero. 

137 are frozen solid

29 were trying to get to Costco and are lost

61 were gifted tickets with a snow shovel purchase 

20 are Lowry family members

and the other 3 are Canuck fans

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Hes been in a bit of a lul lately but I'm not ready to declare him bad now. He had a really strong start to the season.

Eaxactly. Like What have you done for me lately though. A few games doesn’t change a player lol

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

It would be a miracle if new GM could movie him and Myers.

True but I still think he's a really good player & could be useful for us. And Myers has had by far his best season this year playing with him.

If they can get a better defenseman for Hughes to play with then the top 4 isn't bad at all IMO.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

Can we admit at this time of the season that Podkolzin isn't exactly the forechecking 110% energy 100% of the time beast people claimed he was/is? 

He's been this type of player his entire career. Streaky, can be a beast but often takes nights off, can be dazzling with the pucks or completely invisible. 

We haven't seen him have a great game in a long time now. He's the type of depth guy that'd really come in handy these days. 

With that said, I really hope he makes me eat my words tonight. :)

• Cheers 1

Just now, J-23 said:

Move Boeser. He’s not there anymore. Shot hasn’t been the same since that injury.

Out of the two for sure. All I’m saying is it’s not one or the other. They don’t have to choose. There’s other things they can do with the lineup but it will be talked about until it either happens or extensions are signed 

You have to get something good for Boeser. Not just trade for the sake of trading him. The way he's playing he's not going to be able to command a massive contract. 

He's definitely very streaky, but also showed in the bubble he's capable of producing when the games are difficult to generate offense - which shouldn't be taken for granted IMO.

• Vintage 1