The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Predators / Tuesday, Feb. 1/22 @ 5:00 pm PT

Rate this topic

-DLC-

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

At least we're seeing him look a little more petey-ish over the last cpl of weeks.  He's not playing he's trying to avoid being a part of the action every shift, at least.

I think though using him on the wing sorta doeant maximize his play. He isnt a strong board battle player which is what makes a player effe tive along the boards. Much rather him back at center again where you want him long term. Additionally Bo sorta doesnt really distribute the puck well enough that Petey doesnt get his touches. 

I think his confidence is there now, its time to put him in a spot to showcase his skill which I think is best used at center ice. 

15 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

If we are gonna win this game one or more of Boeser Miller Petey Horvat or Garland is gong to have to score.

You can't beat one of the best teams in the league with your only goals coming from the bottom half of scorers on the team.

At least that is one thing that is consistent with this group. Hot and cold players for long stretches of the season. Welcome to a .500 hockey team.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82