The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | February (20-26) 2022

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

Caufield  now has 5 goals , 2 assists, 7 points in 5 and a bit games under MSL.  Was stifled under Ducharme.  Flourishing under St. Louis. 

Hopefully Mighty Mouse can lift the Habs out of the bottom 10 so they lose that high pick to the Coyotes!!!!  

He's their savior!  :lol:

7 minutes ago, brilac said:

So @Alflives, if you had to choose the Maple Leafs or the Habs, who would you root for in this game?  

And yeah, I'm so excited, it looks like the Habs are on a win streak! 

I see Alflives posts almost every time I post anything about Montreal.  I assume its always some troll BS about the Habs but I put him on ignore months ago lol. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, brilac said:

So @Alflives, if you had to choose the Maple Leafs or the Habs, who would you root for in this game?  

And yeah, I'm so excited, it looks like the Habs are on a win streak! 

Habs easy!  I was super happy when the Habs beat the Leafs last playoffs.  I'd cheer for the Habs over the Avs too.  I'd cheer for the Nordiques full time if they were back in the league.  Really like Quebec City.   

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Alflives said:

Habs easy!  I was super happy when the Habs beat the Leafs last playoffs.  I'd cheer for the Habs over the Avs too.  I'd cheer for the Nordiques full time if they were back in the league.  Really like Quebec City.   

Those are really great answers.  I would do the same too. 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

Those are really great answers.  I would do the same too. 

Love Quebec City.  Went to some games when they had the Nordiques.  They had three brothers:  Peter, Anton, and Marion Stansny.  Not sure of the spelling, but they were super good players.  I think European players really enjoyed living and playing there.  It's a special city.

• Like 1

Just now, Alflives said:

Love Quebec City.  Went to some games when they had the Nordiques.  They had three brothers:  Peter, Anton, and Marion Stansny.  Not sure of the spelling, but they were super good players.  I think European players really enjoyed living and playing there.  It's a special city.

I like it there too.  I took the train there once from Montreal.  It's almost 4 hours by train.  I like to walk around, eat, and be in my own little world. 

• Like 3
  • Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, brilac said:

I like it there too.  I took the train there once from Montreal.  It's almost 4 hours by train.  I like to walk around, eat, and be in my own little world. 

I love the old architecture. IMO the older buildings have a character to them we lack here, especially the churches.  Really hoping Quebec gets their club back.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, allegend said:

I like the Nordiques too, Alf and Brilac. . By the way, Alf, that "cute, little smurf" has 3 points

this afternoon against the Leafs. :rolleyes:

Hey!  That's great!  The Leafs are on another level of Alf hate.  

Cute Cole could be in a boy band.  The Newest Kid on the Block.  Or a Mousekateer?  "Hi!  I'm Cole!" :lol:

Edited by Alflives
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I love the old architecture. IMO the older buildings have a character to them we lack here, especially the churches.  Really hoping Quebec gets their club back.  

I have visited there in the winter. Beautiful, it was like being in Europe. But damn, it was cold. 

• Vintage 2

3 hours ago, brilac said:

I did the same... Flew to Montreal then took the train to Quebec city. I was shocked to have loved Quebec city so much. It was the perfect setting for me as I to like to eat and wander around. Walking around the old town of Quebec city at night with a light drizzle was something else. 

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1