The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | February (20-26) 2022

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

Good night for scoreboard watching with the jets and Vegas losing.

I still think Vegas is over-rated and will go on a slide unless they can manage to upgrade their goaltending.

Hard to say, they've had a tough time staying healthy this season

When mostly healthy they're still a force 

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Hard to say, they've had a tough time staying healthy this season

When mostly healthy they're still a force 

True but that's the crux of it, they can't really ice their best team without killing their depth.

They miss Stone and I think they will bring him back before the playoffs which will hurt them depth wise unless Lehner remains out but even tho Lehner is overated he's miles better than Broissant.

Not gonna lie to see them fall flat would be very rewarding, what an unlikable franchise.

• Vintage 1

2 hours ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

True but that's the crux of it, they can't really ice their best team without killing their depth.

They miss Stone and I think they will bring him back before the playoffs which will hurt them depth wise unless Lehner remains out but even tho Lehner is overated he's miles better than Broissant.

Not gonna lie to see them fall flat would be very rewarding, what an unlikable franchise.

Yeah, they're inevitably going to have to dismantle some of that team and it'll be interesting to see who goes

18 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

NYR vs Pens in Pittsburgh. See which goalie NYR uses. Maybe nux will get lucky and get the backup tomorrow. 

They use their starter against a divisional rival 100%. The Pens are only one point back of them. Big game.

We’ll likely get Georgiev unless Shesterkin has an easy night and they decide to play him both games (doubt it).

• Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

They use their starter against a divisional rival 100%. The Pens are only one point back of them. Big game.

We’ll likely get Georgiev unless Shesterkin has an easy night and they decide to play him both games (doubt it).

I'm going to the game tomorrow. Will try to start a Bruce there it is chant. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JM_ said:

Pittsburg is making NYR work hard today, they should be tired tomorrow afternoon. 

Maybe, but also pissed now that the Penguins have won.

The implications of every win and loss by the Rangers are going to get more and more interesting leading up to the deadline. 

Edited by Coconuts
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Maybe, but also pissed now that the Penguins have won.

The implications of every win and loss by the Rangers are going to get more and more interesting leading up to the deadline. 

we're also very likely to see their backup goalie... which can be hit or miss for us :lol: 

I'm hoping they have tired legs tomorrow tho.