The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Mondray Flebruarry 21, 22: Sea-Addled Squids (51-16-31-4=36) @ Vancabularry Canucks-better-win-this-gimme-game-or-elses (51-23-22-6=52) 7:00 Our Time SN TV AM650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Batch has said 1000 times that the order in which he lists the lines does not indicate which line they are. Dickinson Horvat Boeser is the all struggling line (Boeser’s been alright - just isn’t the type to drag you into the fight). That line will probably be going against the top line and used in a more defensive role imo. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pazura92 said:

Jesus ! At least get hoglander or podz out there for the Second unit !

Myers 

Garland- Podz -Hoglander

OEL

Hoglander has been terrible all season. No idea what happened to this guy. He just completely fell off a cliff

fall fail GIF by Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Edited by grandmaster
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

Hoglander has need terrible all season. No idea what happened to this guy. He just completely feel off a cliff

fall fail GIF by Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

sometimes the rest of the league catches up to a player in their second or third year - they no longer have the element of surprise, and teams have taken note of him

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

Chemistry matters....off ice can also start to translate on ice.

I like it.

I don’t know why but I always get the sense that Petey is the lonely star on the team.

Him and Boeser seemed tight but maybe the bromance has died?

Good to know he has some guys around his age on the team he can bond with. That’s important.

• Cheers 2