The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at New York Islanders | Mar. 03, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, eeeeergh said:

I hope they retain Motte - part of what makes our fourth line so good is that Motte and Lammer actually have really good hands aside from being fast. Lammer put up really impressive offensive numbers for Karpat, and has shown the ability to finish here. 

Motte's had some beautiful breakaway goals over the past couple years too

I agree Motte should be a priority. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, eeeeergh said:

I hope they retain Motte - part of what makes our fourth line so good is that Motte and Lammer actually have really good hands aside from being fast. Lammer put up really impressive offensive numbers for Karpat, and has shown the ability to finish here. 

Motte's had some beautiful breakaway goals over the past couple years too

He’s absolutely earned a solid contract and a place with this team 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

Loved this game. Shoved it right up the Van media’s butts when they’ve been piling on Hoglander in his second year and trying to promote the idea that Bo’s captaincy should be stripped off of him and given to Miller.

cant wAit for tomorrow when “J-Pat” tries to poke holes in this win, lol.

And also….PODZILLA. This kid is a beast and he’s still a baby at 20 years old. Think about that.

J-Pat is a goof.  Tries to come off as an objective observer but comes off as a douche (am I allowed to use that word on cdc?).

Can't top comeback wins.  Missed both Hogz and Podz goals coz I was changing my 2 months old son's diapers.  He poops like a monster.  Got to put a tv in my son's bathroom where we have his change station...or talk my wife into letting me move the change station to our family room.

Nice win for the Canucks.

• Huggy Bear 1

36 minutes ago, Devron said:

Anyone can watching Oilers and Hawks? Koskinen just gave the Hawks the lead lol

Hawks beat oils in OT. 

3-3 flames vs Habs in third. 

3-1 bruins lead VGK in the third. 

Edited by Jaimito
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Yeah they won. As they should have. Kinda rough to watch them trying to get out of their own zone over and over again. 
Shorties most used word tonight was “intercepted”, next was “lost the puck”. 

What they need to work at is not getting hemmed in so much. Either clear it or toughen up and skate out. Work hard on that and the PP and this team wins more.