The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks and Laffs (Liljegren)

19 hours ago, RakuRaku said:

I don't think u understand the economic landscape... Sometimes u have to bite the bullet to get some cap space back in order to make smarter investment!! 

I can 99% guarantee you we can find a capable winger on FA market that can score almost on same PPG as Garland but demands $1.5-2M less!! Thought most ppl already knew about the disparity where top shots make $7-8M+ while most of decent players have to settle for $2-3M!! 

23 hours ago, RakuRaku said:

Wait... aren't we supposed to be rebuilding??? which is why we are grabbing a young D-man off the Leafs and free up a ton of cap space by giving up Garland and/or Myers!!

As much as I love Garland and his tenacity and speed... in the currennt economic climate, I am 101% sure we can find forwards in the summer taking $3M and have potential to score more points!!

19 hours ago, RakuRaku said:

I don't think u understand the economic landscape... Sometimes u have to bite the bullet to get some cap space back in order to make smarter investment!! 

I can 99% guarantee you we can find a capable winger on FA market that can score almost on same PPG as Garland but demands $1.5-2M less!! Thought most ppl already knew about the disparity where top shots make $7-8M+ while most of decent players have to settle for $2-3M!! 

I am 97% certain that your next percentile offering will decrease by at least an increment of 2!

Either GMPA is trying to throw off the league or these rumors are pure fake news. 

Allvin’s said on multiple occasions that the area in need of strengthening are the forwards, yet many of these rumors are linked to dmen. Confusing.