The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Game day thread: cliches version (Vegas @ Canucks Sunday, April 3/22 @ 4:00 pm PT) - Autism Acceptance Night

Rate this topic

yes we can nucks

4 hours ago, yes we can nucks said:

It's 7 hours till puck drop. While waiting for the official GDT, throw in your best cliches/and or your desired score.

It's do or die (again) .... or die hard!

Our best players have to be our best players.

Just win baby!

Canucks win 5-1.

"Feels like deja vu all over again."

-Yogi Berra said it.  Not Yogi the skills coach at Abby.

Being a realist here, it’s inevitable that we lose and at this point when we do we are out. I personally hope we rip the bandaid off tonight so we can start improving our draft position. This is the first time I have felt this way since Bruce took over. Playoff’s are now not realistic and we will be in the lottery this year, let’s start improving our odds.  

• Cheers 1
  • Sad 1

Always wants the team to win, not least against Vegas, but last time I checked we can't really finish much lower in the standings even if we lose most of the remaining games. Sharks and Ducks are way behind and have no intention of catching us and there are only 2 eastern teams with a realistic opportunity (of which Islanders have won 3 in a row and Blue Jackets lost 3 in a row).

Don't think we will make the playoffs - but there should be some good hockey playing spoiler between now and then. And we should get to see some up and coming baby canucks

Just give it your best boys and have fun

GCG

16 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Even if we win, the odds are stacked against the team. But to help make sure other teams miss the playoffs is a good consolation prize. 

Not just other teams but Vegas. Will be sweet 

• Cheers 1

30 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

I can't stand Vegas, even if we aren't going to make it, let's make sure these mother&^@#ers don't make it as well. Play to win, take those guys down with us. LET'S GO, GO CANUCKS GO!

Especially, with the officiating last game we played them... it made it that much worse.

• Thanks 1