The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | April (10-16) 2022

Rate this topic

Dallas pulling away, I think that wild card spot is officially out of reach. Kings somehow not doing us any favours but eve with a win, they're 6 points ahead of us with 2 games in hand. Win them and the Kings-Canucks game sets the season, and they play at the end of a back to back.

3 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Okay bets on the Calgary/Yotes game?

The Flames got absolutely rekt las game. We absolutely rekt the Coyotes last game.

I’m gonna say 9-1 final for the Coyotes. :bigblush:

Close…

Coyotes want to raise ticket prices? Who is going to pay to watch that mess (except maybe visiting fans).

Edited by D-Money

1 hour ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Dallas pulling away, I think that wild card spot is officially out of reach. Kings somehow not doing us any favours but eve with a win, they're 6 points ahead of us with 2 games in hand. Win them and the Kings-Canucks game sets the season, and they play at the end of a back to back.

Problem is LA has a piss easy schedule until they face us.  They could very well win all of their next four games against 3 openly tanking teams.

1 hour ago, Rindiculous said:

Problem is LA has a piss easy schedule until they face us.  They could very well win all of their next four games against 3 openly tanking teams.

Yeh I'd be hoping the Ducks don't get swept and win at least 1 game, or Chicago looking for revenge. 

4 hours ago, Rindiculous said:

Then there's Vegas who's ahead of us and have been playing well. 7-2-1 in last 10. They face 3 playoff teams and 3 bottom 10 teams in their last 6 games.

They have one back to back compared to us having two back to backs remaining. 

7 hours ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

I don't mean to be a dick, but you use the "game in hand" term incorrectly. 

King's have played 2 more games than us. Therefore we (the Canucks) have 2 games in hand. Not vice versa.

Just something I've noticed in your posts.

9 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

I don't mean to be a dick, but you use the "game in hand" term incorrectly. 

King's have played 2 more games than us. Therefore we (the Canucks) have 2 games in hand. Not vice versa.

Just something I've noticed in your posts.