The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vegas Golden Knights at Vancouver Canucks | Apr. 12, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

6 minutes ago, Slegr said:

Hard to stay mad when Canucks win and are trying hard, but man that point to Vegas hurts.

Nah they win the tiebreaker with us so it doesn't matter,  we need to win two more than them down the stretch regardless.

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, ForestFalcon said:

Man, just when I'd gotten used to this team being good in 3rd periods. Was this a throwback night? So many games over the previous 2 seasons that had nightmarish 3rd periods like this. So I'm mad at them for giving us their worst 3rd period of the season, but I'm also happy because that was a sweet overtime goal, but also still mad! Not mad at Petey, he's such a joy to watch when he's on his game. I would LOVE to see him managed to climb up to a point per game player.

WIN EVERY GAME! BELIEVE!

Look at the bottom six. When BB tightened the bench in the third, they all got gassed. Don’t blame the nucks; they looked like sh!t in the 3rd bc of that and Miller’s poor play tonight. 

To be competitive for 60min against a good team like that, u cant be down 3 top 9 and a key 4th liner, get poor play out of ur top player, and have no hands Dickerson out there. Take the 2 pts and pray we get some of them back for next game

Edited by BC_Hawk
  • Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Almost a perfect night, Canucks win, Podz scores one, the Oilers lose, the Leafs lose (hate both teams and Calgary BUT Calgary won theirs. Well can't win em all, but that was close to perfect! ;)

On further review, news that Brad Marchard got kicked out of the league for doing something crazy.. THAT would rock the show forever! 

Edited by iceman64
  • Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Just keep winning, keep the pt streak going

One of the other teams will not be able to keep pace. 

I feel like we've been saying that all season but the teams Canucks are chasing seem to just keep winning.

Heck the fact Tampa got shut out to Dallas feel like the work of the hockey gods.

It makes matters worse this season if the playoff bound teams these teams will face start "taking it easy" from here on out. Giving these teams a better chance

Kings face the Avs in their next. I wouldn't be surprised if Avs play at 70%