The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Ottawa Senators at Vancouver Canucks | Apr. 19, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Seems like one of our local insiders is hearing different.  Sounds like big changes coming:

Farhan on Canucks management: They want it to be built and look the way they're comfortable with...We both know there's a bit of a culture issue in the room...We really can't say more quite yet. They want to change the chemistry and culture in that room.

tough to know what to make of that...

bruce likes miller, has pointed out he is their "leader,"\

does that mean there is an issue with Bo?

Bruce doesn't really gush over Bo...

Brock has been up and down? prima-donna?

Bruce gushes over Hughes

Petey seems like maybe a loner type, I don't know, kinda get high maintenance vibes from the kid, but he is young...

Pearson, Dickinson, Richardson, OPEL, Myers, Schenn all vets, doubt the issue is with them.

If I had to guess  I would say Petey, Brock, Bo, could be better prepared, interesting how guys like Schenn, Pearson, Miller don't say much about Bo.

12 hours ago, JM_ said:

oh well, it will be the highlight of crystal boy's career. It won't be enough to keep him off waivers next year.

Hopefully this motivates the boys for the final 5. 

Gaudette, only has himself to mostly blame for how his NHL career has turned out.   As for the Canucks, they are surely not making it easy on themselves.  

6 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Stars fans right now 

nervous-the-office.gif.de1c1cc30eaeb7beaee60b2b605a1fbc.gif

Out of all the current playoff teams they seem to be the weakest.

Minus 9 goal differential. Not typically the stat you see for a playoff team.

They seem to squeeze a lot out of Hintz and Robertson. If those two don’t score they don’t usually win. Score three against them and that’s usually enough.

Just now, Muttley said:

Farmhand knows  Nothing! about the chemistry in that room!  This kind of [unable to use the words I'd like] garbage and almost slanderish  hoopla

he should keep his big fat mouth closed and nix his own agenda driven drivel...The football man doesn't have an in on Canuck's management...

YIKES!

I think he looks at the career that someone like Friedman has made being an insider and wishes he could be that.

Truth is he has no sources. He should stick to reporting the facts. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Seems like one of our local insiders is hearing different.  Sounds like big changes coming:

Farhan on Canucks management: They want it to be built and look the way they're comfortable with...We both know there's a bit of a culture issue in the room...We really can't say more quite yet. They want to change the chemistry and culture in that room.

That's all fine but if we have the whole season with Bruce it's 100+ points and playoffs, so they better not mess it up. I do expect some changes, hope they keep Petey, Bo, Miller, Podz and Demko.

• Cheers 2

If this is true - this insider leak would be the first to come out from JRs' regime but not so sure...

Edited by ShawnAntoski

22 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I think he looks at the career that someone like Friedman has made being an insider and wishes he could be that.

Truth is he has no sources. He should stick to reporting the facts. 

Wasn't it Friedman that mentioned something along those lines a few days ago? Farhan likely just riffing off that (the usual media hack M.O.)

34 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Dallas loses. Thank you Coilers

33 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Stars fans right now 

nervous-the-office.gif.de1c1cc30eaeb7beaee60b2b605a1fbc.gif

They're actually kinda falling apart... defensively they look terrible right now.

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

They look like an older team that has been clinging on for the last month.

Probably running on fumes.

Injuries and fatigue, most teams with less depth are facing this including nux. Race of attrition. Hopefully nux will sneak it. 

9 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Injuries and fatigue, most teams with less depth are facing this including nux. Race of attrition. Hopefully nux will sneak it. 

I thought they were fairly healthy no?

I thought it was more a case of relying on 35+ year old Suter, Pavelski, and Radulov to play key roles.