The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames - CBC, SN, CITY - 7:00 PM PT

Rate this topic

cleowin

1 minute ago, -NucksFan said:

These guys really are gassed 

still giving it what they have left but the effort since Bruce arrived trying to get in is catching up with them

How many times have we said this, this season? Every team plays 82 games. 

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

No, we need to let Petey and Hughes continue to progress and build a team around them. 

Move out Boeser, Myers and you know who :ph34r:

I don’t want to build a team that relies on their goalie to carry the team like this…

Who said it would be the same players here next year , there could  be new players here to build around Petey and Hughes 

to get them to the Play offs 

changes will be coming with this new management 

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

It's a big reason that Calgary will get eliminated in the first round.  You can't win when your first line is composed of gutless cowards instead of men.

I think they are prime to get bounced.

I just can't figure out what role Mark, Guddy and Lucic will play.

3 minutes ago, -NucksFan said:

still giving it what they have left but the effort since Bruce arrived trying to get in is catching up with them

Yes. So did the injuries.  Not enough healthy horses to get to the end, given the poor start of the season. Too big of a hole. 

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, -NucksFan said:

Gassed. Perfect. A team clearly built for a playoff run. Insert sarcasm here. 

Just now, JoshuaGuy said:

How many times have we said this, this season? Every team plays 82 games. 

It’s because they failed in the first part of the season under Green and had to battle hard to try  and get back into it 

Some other teams just suck and had no hope from the start ::D

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Kinda glad I didn’t have to mould my morales to cheer for that guy to be honest. He’s a joker 

Eh, this argument is flawed. We had guys like Burr, Kes, Coke, Ruutu. He would’ve been loved just like all of them, especially if he giving you 100 points.

2 minutes ago, Pickly said:

Careful. Not that long ago there were an army of folk around here clamouring they’d rather have OJ than MT. 

Can’t blame the fans. At the time Juolevi type dman was a need. However, imo, when it comes to the draft you always pick the best player available over positional need, especially in the 1st round.

• Cheers 1