The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Los Angeles Kings at Vancouver Canucks | Apr. 28, 2022 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, kloubek said:

We really need to move Myers. There are just too many millions tied up in his contract for a cap strapped team.

He isn't useless, but sometimes you just gotta wonder where his head is at.

he is playing too many minutes....14 per game is fine - when he plays more he tries to do too much (espcially offence), and he wears out late in games...

that said, you are correct  - can't pay that for 14 mins/game

Just now, kloubek said:

We really need to move Myers. There are just too many millions tied up in his contract for a cap strapped team.

He isn't useless, but sometimes you just gotta wonder where his head is at.

Honestly I sometimes think because he’s so tall the nerve impulses from his brain to his hands take so long to travel the distance….and this is the cause of his many mishaps.

On balance though, Myers has been pretty damn solid this year. Gets a bad wrap in my opinion.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

I have to say that Chaisson sure has had a hell of final quarter of the season. 

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

One of the few bubble guys proving himself for a new contract.

................and Chaisson's cost per goas is 1/5th the cost of Brock Boeser's goal cost and Brock gets 52% more TOI and tons of PP time AND with top line players.    I'd say Chaisson's great value and why Brock will in all lielyhood be gone next season as he's nowhere close to being worth his expected $7.8 Million dollar Q.O. and simply a one dimensional player (shooter) only, that can't do anything else,

1 minute ago, Gnarcore said:

Biggest contract to skip for next season: the DJ's

Yeah no kidding 

They made one freaking playlist at the beginning of the season and just play it 41 times a year.  Embarrassing.