The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[CDF] Colorado Avalanche (C1) vs. St. Louis Blues (C3) | Avalanche win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Avalanche in 4
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7
    • Blues in 4
    • Blues in 5
    • Blues in 6
    • Blues in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/20/2022 at 01:30 AM

Just now, Rindiculous said:

Holy how much I wanna &^@#ing punch Kadri's face.  He's such a piece of $&!#.  I hate him so much more than Binnington.

that was more the Blues player than it was Kadri.  The puck was loose, of course Kadri is going to go for it

• Cheers 1

Just now, stawns said:

that was more the Blues player than it was Kadri.  The puck was loose, of course Kadri is going to go for it

Kadri pushed the Blues player into the goalie.  Like WTF!!!!  KADRI is such a menace to society he should be indefinitely suspended for being the dirtiest player in the game.

And I hate Binnington too, but Kadri can go suck one &^@#ing dirty cheapshotter.  Won't ever forgive that absolute excuse of a hockey player for his hit on Daniel

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

I think you might be a little biased here.

Not really.  I see players called for goalie interference getting pushed into the goalie, but they never get called when they push the player into their goalie.  Such a &^@#ing bull$&!# rule

Kadri pushed the Blues player into the goalie.  Like WTF!!!!  KADRI is such a menace to society he should be indefinitely suspended for being the dirtiest player in the game.

And I hate Binnington too, but Kadri can go suck one &^@#ing dirty cheapshotter.  Won't ever forgive that absolute excuse of a hockey player for his hit on Daniel

He didn't go out of his way to avoid contact, but the Blues player plowed into JB just as much, if not more

Just now, stawns said:

He didn't go out of his way to avoid contact, but the Blues player plowed into JB just as much, if not more

KADRI PUSHED THE BLUES PLAYER INTO THE GOALIE.  How do you not see that?

Edited by Rindiculous

Not really.  I see players called for goalie interference getting pushed into the goalie, but they never get called when they push the player into their goalie.  Such a &^@#ing bull$&!# rule

2 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

No bias there whatsoever.  Don't be surprised if management tries to sign Kadri if we trade Miller for futures.

Just now, King Heffy said:

No bias there whatsoever.  Don't be surprised if management tries to sign Kadri if we trade Miller for futures.

Absolutely not.  Kadri should never play a game again he's a terrible player that shouldn't have ever been allowed to lace them up.  Dirtiest cheapshotter of all time...and that's saying something.  Worse than Keith.

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

Absolutely not.  Kadri should never play a game again he's a terrible player that shouldn't have ever been allowed to lace them up.  Dirtiest cheapshotter of all time...and that's saying something.  Worse than Keith.

Ulf Samuellson

Bryan Marchment

Claude Lemieux

Matt Cooke

Raffi Torres

Mark Messier

Chris Pronger

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Ulf Samuellson

Bryan Marchment

Claude Lemieux

Matt Cooke

Raffi Torres

Mark Messier

Chris Pronger

No Jarkko on that list?  

I guess he was more of an agitator than a cheap shot guy.  Cooke, for sure.........Tucker, Downie, Avery, Hunter and Clarke would also be on that list

1 minute ago, stawns said:

No Jarkko on that list?  

I guess he was more of an agitator than a cheap shot guy.  Cooke, for sure.........Tucker, Downie, Avery, Hunter and Clarke would also be on that list

Yeah those guys all belong there too.  Gordie Howe belongs there too although he'd back it up.