• Flames in 5
    • Flames in 6
    • Flames in 7
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/21/2022 at 02:30 AM

13 hours ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

The more I watch Zach Hyman, the more I really appreciate his game.

Works hard every shift, lots of speed, tenacious on and off the puck, gritty in all battles, and just dependable in every situation. I see Podkolzin molding his game a lot a high end Hyman.

Toronto says shut up. 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, CanucksFan8353 said:

Jacob Markstrom, the sieve.  One thing we can truly be "thanks, Jim" about that we got rid of him, what is he .875?!  Single-handedly giving the Oilers the series.  Again, Sutter needs to make him sit. 

Tanev injured again and Marky sh*tting the bed. That’s more like it from our former players.

the only one that I miss is Toffoli.

• Vintage 1

58 minutes ago, playboi19 said:

Tanev injured again and Marky sh*tting the bed. That’s more like it from our former players.

the only one that I miss is Toffoli.

Everyone missed Toffoli last year. That contract was such a bargain, and Montreal got an incredible year or of him, then a pile of assets for him. Just incredible asset mismanagement from the former regime.

But lately... not as sure. He's starting to look slow. He started on fire when he got to Calgary, but his stats have been fairly pedestrian for a while. And in the playoffs, he has only 4 points in 9 games, and is a -7. For the first time, he seems like his contract might not be a massive bargain going forward. Maybe he's playing hurt, but he was hurt for us in the bubble too, so that's also a bit concerning.

Edited by D-Money
  • Cheers 1

35 minutes ago, JM_ said:

:lol:

Problem Irfaan is missing is that those boats are owned by Edmontonians and Calgarians.

You can't afford to live around false creek and own anything nice unless you are part of the very weathy 1%

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GB5 said:

Problem Irfaan is missing is that those boats are owned by Edmontonians and Calgarians.

You can't afford to live around false creek and own anything nice unless you are part of the very weathy 1%

none of that is true. 

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Jack Fig said:

BOA III.

Let's go. 

We deserve some fights this game.  Hasn’t been much of a battle so far.  Oh!  Tkatchuk just tried to blindside McDavid.  McDavid whined to the refs.  Tkatchuk flopped.  

23 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We deserve some fights this game.  Hasn’t been much of a battle so far.  Oh!  Tkatchuk just tried to blindside McDavid.  McDavid whined to the refs.  Tkatchuk flopped.  

Fights or not, the entertainment is great.

Edited by Jack Fig