The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022 Mock Drafts

I was looking at some of the Mock Drafts, which one is best for the Canucks?

My NHL - RW Yurov

NHL News - D Chesley or Korchinski

Bleacher Report's - D Bichsel

Tankathon - D Mintyukov

Draft Utopia - C Kasper

The Hockey news - C Kasper

NHL Projected Lines - LW Howard

The Sporting News -  LW Howard

MHN - D Mintyukov

Gambling Sites.com - D Chesley

SportNet - RW Yurov

MarkerZone-  LW  Ohgren

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, vancan2233 said:

I was looking at some of the Mock Drafts, which one is best for the Canucks?

My NHL - RW Yurov

NHL News - D Chesley or Korchinski

Bleacher Report's - D Bichsel

Tankathon - D Mintyukov

Draft Utopia - C Kasper

The Hockey news - C Kasper

NHL Projected Lines - LW Howard

The Sporting News -  LW Howard

MHN - D Mintyukov

Gambling Sites.com - D Chesley

SportNet - RW Yurov

MarkerZone-  LW  Ohgren

its hard to know which mock draft to follow, usually Button (TSN) is pretty accurate on the draft order, Bob MacKenzie as well. Ignore Pronman. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

19 minutes ago, JM_ said:

its hard to know which mock draft to follow, usually Button (TSN) is pretty accurate on the draft order, Bob MacKenzie as well. Ignore Pronman. 

And we might even draft at 15OA.  There's a good chance we move up or down.  It's going to be a fun draft day, that's for sure.  Better than Benning's last two. :sick:

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

And we might even draft at 15OA.  There's a good chance we move up or down.  It's going to be a fun draft day, that's for sure.  Better than Benning's last two. :sick:

with Rutherfords history of doing things early, I expect we'll start to see some moves before the draft too. I really want some 2nd round picks this year.

Just now, JM_ said:

with Rutherfords history of doing things early, I expect we'll start to see some moves before the draft too. I really want some 2nd round picks this year.

Signing Kuzmenko sure opens up Garland to being moved.  

I would be happy if Garland could return two seconds.  Clear his contract (five per) and get draft capital.  

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Signing Kuzmenko sure opens up Garland to being moved.  

I would be happy if Garland could return two seconds.  Clear his contract (five per) and get draft capital.  

yep, or maybe Brock. Right shot winger in, right shot winger out. 

25 minutes ago, JM_ said:

yep, or maybe Brock. Right shot winger in, right shot winger out. 

Pretty clear either Brock or Garland is getting traded.  Brock has that shot that can beat goalies without needing a screen.  Very rare.  I think JR will value that over what Garland does.  

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

Pretty clear either Brock or Garland is getting traded.  Brock has that shot that can beat goalies without needing a screen.  Very rare.  I think JR will value that over what Garland does.  

I think Garland was close to being to moved at the deadline, and to me that's telling...

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

If there's a deal there, I wouldn't mind trading back into the 20's and taking one of the RD that should still be available.

• Vintage 1

Just now, VegasCanuck said:

If there's a deal there, I wouldn't mind trading back into the 20's and taking one of the RD that should still be available.

Yup.  Trade down in round 1 and pick up a second or a high third. Habs have a crapload of picks, so might do it if there's a guy at 15 they want and believe won't be there when they pick late in round one.   

• Cheers 1