The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks release 2022-23 regular season schedule

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Almost back to normal start and end of season dates.

Interesting to start the season on the road, including a three-game eastern trip. I haven't done calculations, but a cursory glance suggests we have more home games in the second half than the first.

3 minutes ago, Roberts said:

another year and they still couldn't throw in at least one home matinee game for out of town fans. looks like the 4:00 games against boston and toronto are the best we got.

Those are both so expensive too. The Kings are at 5pm on Sunday

1 minute ago, BCNeil said:

Those are both so expensive too. The Kings are at 5pm on Sunday

I wonder if there's any ferries that will run late enough to make it back to the island for a 5pm game, the worst part is having to leave a game early to make it back, like if it goes to overtime/shootout.

1 minute ago, Roberts said:

I wonder if there's any ferries that will run late enough to make it back to the island for a 5pm game, the worst part is having to leave a game early to make it back, like if it goes to overtime/shootout.

currently they run a 10:45 Vancouver (Tsawwassen) to Nanaimo (Duke Point)

This actually looks like the most favourable Canucks schedule in recent memory.

Our three longest road trips are 5 games, 7-8 days each.

11 back to backs but two are LA/Anaheim, one is Seattle/home, one is Ottawa/Montreal, and one is NYR/NYI.

JR flexing his influence with the league for a better schedule for us considering the mileage?

• Cheers 1

53 minutes ago, 250Integra said:

Start the season off on a 5 game road trip again lmao. Thanks NHL.

Not nearly as bad as this past season and the NYI. Personally, these guys are millionaire athletes they should be prepared to play regardless of how many games are at home or on the road...Vancouver will ALWAYS have one of the worst schedules, time to just live with it and move on...it is what it is!

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

I thought they wanted to make the Kraken a rival?  2 road games on Wednesday and Thursday nights, with our home games Tuesday and Thursday.  

I was hoping there'd be one when I go to Seattle to see Band-Maid in October. But it's like 2 weeks later.