The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***NHL 2022 DRAFT GDT - CANUCKS EDITION***

Rate this topic

250Integra

Who would you like the Canucks to pick with the 15th overall selection?  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh boy what’s dubas up toooo

since we didn’t have a second this year I was really hoping for a defender with this pick …. Like maybe the guy dallas picked at 18 …. 

edit: if chesley slides to the second we should acquire a pick to get him !

Edited by gottalovethosenucks

4 minutes ago, Metal Face Doom said:

It seems like ground hog day every year around this time.

It’s mostly because we don’t have a lot of assets to trade. Benning was just awful at asset management. He’s really put this team behind for years to come. He was here way to many years with little success. This is what you get.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 hour ago, Lulover88 said:

special player folks  .. Vancouver giants took him in Euro draft ,,,  not ready yet but he's gonna be great !!!   excellent pick !!!!!

Just saw that with the Giants. 70th overall, so the Giants aren't too high on him. Strange dynamic. 

15 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

This has been the most "Vancouver" draft ever. All sorts of trade rumors flying around, nothing happens, and we draft an undersized but offensively gifted Swede.

Right. Looks like we’re rolling the dice with a full season of Bruce. But come trade deadline and next off season things could be torn down to the foundation ….

11 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I'm surprised both Miroshnichenko & Yurov went in the 1st.

But even if half the teams were scared off, it only takes 1 of the other 50% to make the pick.

You miss on 100% percent on the picks you don't make.

• Cheers 1

55 minutes ago, VanCan2023 said:

From what I saw he skates and shoots similar to Laine. Likley without his success but he seems to have alot of confidence in his shot. 

I can see him keeping it simple and getting it on net, not looking to pass it on to someone else. 

The more I read about this player, Laine might be a better comparison and hopefully, they don't have the same off ice habit.