The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks 2022 Development Camp

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

Seeing the highlighted of the whole camp, who the kids get to work with and how well they all are treated, it’s easy to see why all young players (no matter where they are from) want to play in the NHL.  Really nice to see how well the Canucks are treating these kids.  

Higgins and komisarek getting really involved and heavy feedback. I mean getting advice from once effective players hits different than from old coaches.

really enjoyed seeing that on their video especially with Higgins showing danila a situation where he needs to use his size to create space and time for himself to make a play.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

Ryan Johnson seems like the real deal! At least that's the impression I get every time I see him being interviewed.

He's a future NHL GM,  that's for sure.  Personable, articulate, with no "you know", "uuhm" etc in his vocabulary 

• Vintage 1

24 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Is McDonough playing in Abbotsford next season? Sounds like him and Klimovich could be good players down the road. Big and fast with some skill

Will be captain of his College team.   He wants that experience before turning pro, likely for our last handful of games

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1