The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks 2022 Development Camp

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Tomorrow's scrimmage will happen at 11:00 am PT.

Can’t wait to see how some of these guys show.

especially :

jurmo

klimovich

mcdonagh

silovs

lekkerimaki

bains

myrenberg

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 2

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The edit in the hallway is pretty funny (starting at about 13 seconds in).

One moment, you see Aidan McDonough (#50) and Tristen Nielsen (#83) walking together and chatting and laughing, then cut to McDonough, in what appears to be the same hall, now walking alone and waving and shyly smiling.

Where is Nielsen?!?! What did McD do with him?!?! :frantic:

Jokes aside, doesn’t Aidan McDonough give off “good guy” vibes constantly? Not trying to be weird here, just saying whenever I see him, he seems so likeable and happy/positive and just looks like he’s a really great kid (and everything I’ve heard about him supports this).

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

5 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

Any chance Klimovich and McDonough get a shot with the big club in the near future?

Klimovich will start in Abbotsford this next season, but if he's developing well, he may get some time after Xmas next year. Personally, I think he's still about 18 months away, but considering he started playing professional, against men in Abbotsford last season, he's still WELL ahead of schedule.

McDonough might get in a couple of games late season, once his time with College is done. If we're trending out of playoffs, assume he'll get a couple of games. If we are in the race and need every point, assume he will get some games in Abbotsford.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

21 hours ago, Kuzy said:

Lek has an unbelievable release and honestly, that's the mark of an elite goal scorer, not how hard he can shoot but how fast he can get it off his stick. He's got 40 goal potential IMO.

And then some; 50 g in 3rd year with the Canucks.