The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2022 - 23

Mike Vanderhoek

7 minutes ago, Relyt Krets said:

Yeah I am looking for a capologist next year. Need someone to advise me of the players I probably shouldnt move as a "Contract dump" so I don't eat there cap hit

Anyone know anyone :ph34r:

Based on my team, I'm a pretty good crapologist. I'm sure there are some translatable skills.

The Washington Capitals would like to start by thanking @canuck2xtreme not only for his work during the deadline but for staying on top of updates consistently all season.

I would also like to thank all the General Managers whom actively participated in the Trade Deadline. Even taking our two vacant organizations into consideration, I don't remember having such league wide activity.

All you new GMs did amazing.

With all that being said, the Caps are very excited for the playoffs.

Our biggest move this year happened a couple months ago when we acquired Andrei Vasilevskiy.

We wanted to keep our core intact this deadline but did make a few moves to reshuffle our bottom six.

We added Noel Acciari, Logan O'Connor, Miles Wood, and Curtis Lazar

We would like to thank the pieces going out for being amazing teammates in our organization. They will be missed and we wish them the best in their new opportunities.

In:  Noel Acciari,  Logan O'Connor,  Miles Wood,  Curtis Lazar

Out:  Nic Dowd,  Ryan Lomberg,  Parker Kelly,  Tanner Laczynski,  Garrett Pilon,  3rd,  3rd,  4th,  4th 

Obviously the ultimate goal is to win the CDCGML Cup and anything short of that is a failure for us at this point.

We realize our odds aren't great this season but if things go right we do believe we have a path.

It feels good to have an exciting team to watch that stands a chance once again this year.

Washington Capitals Lineup:

Carter Verhaeghe   -  Mark Scheifele          -  William Nylander

Alex Killorn           - Evgeny Kuznetsov     -  Patrik Laine

Pierre Engvall        - Frederick Gaudreau    -  Logan O'Connor

Miles Wood            - Noel Acciari               -  Corey Perry

Stefan Noesen

Devon Toews       -      Brian Dumoulin

Brenden Dillon    -      John Klingberg

Ryan Suter           -      Justin Holl

Zach Bogosian     -     Radko Gudas

Andrei Vasilevskiy

Oskari Salminen

Edited by da.moose
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1

On 3/7/2023 at 2:58 PM, Rush17 said:

When can we sign prospects for next season?

Is it June?

You can sign your prospects at any time.  However, if you want their contracts to begin next season and not this one, you have to wait until after the regular season.

23 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

This is the end date? When is the earliest we can sign them?

Yes, June 10th is the last day to sign your drafted 2021 prospects. 

After that point, they become eligible either to be selected in the 2023 entry draft or UFAs available to sign with any team on July 1st.

47 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Yes, June 10th is the last day to sign your drafted 2021 prospects. 

After that point, they become eligible either to be selected in the 2023 entry draft or UFAs available to sign with any team on July 1st.

When can we start to sign them for next year? The opening of the signing window.

Also who is doing the elcs?

19 minutes ago, ThatMike said:

SIGNING: The Los Angeles Kings have signed Elliot Desnoyers to a three year entry- level contract.

image.png.a1e99233532dbf3977feea7fc1e593ec.png 
Elliot Desnoyers: Three year deal worth $2.625m ($875k AAV)

Assignment: To make room for Elliot on the main roster, Jack Drury will be assigned to Palm Springs of the AHL (no waivers required).