The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2022 - 23

Mike Vanderhoek

Could contain: Pen, Person, Writing, Brush, Device, Tool

Extension - The Philadelphia Flyers - Wikipedia have agreed to terms with pending UFA Drew Doughty

Philadelphia Flyers - Wikipedia - Drew Doughty - 4 years x $39,000,000 ($9,750,000 AAV)  - Deal includes a Full NMC in years 1-3. Year 4 includes a LNTC (12 team trade list -Top 6 teams in the Western Conference and top 6 teams in the Eastern Conference)

Could contain: Logo, Dynamite, Weapon, Food, Ketchup

6 minutes ago, Relyt Krets said:

Could contain: Pen, Person, Writing, Brush, Device, Tool

Extension - The Philadelphia Flyers - Wikipedia have agreed to terms with pending UFA Drew Doughty

Philadelphia Flyers - Wikipedia - Drew Doughty - 4 years x $39,000,000 ($9,750,000 AAV)  - Deal includes a Full NMC in years 1-3. Year 4 includes a LNTC (12 team trade list -Top 6 teams in the Western Conference and top 6 teams in the Eastern Conference)

Could contain: Logo, Dynamite, Weapon, Food, Ketchup

Old, overpaid - but we are thrilled to have him.

Go Doughty!

los angeles kings deal with it GIF by LA Kings

Florida reassigns Antoine Roussel, Cole Guttman, Brayden Pachal, and Olle Lycksell to Rochester

Florida recalls Tyson Foerster, Matthew Knies from Rochester

Our depth chart should now read:

Tkachuck - Roslovic - Keller

Farabee - Monahan - Mantha

Knies - Dickinson - Foerster

Pelletier - Boyd - ???

Gambrell

Bean - ???

Walman - ???

Hagg - ???

Allen

???

We will look to fill these positions in free agency or through trade, anyone with defence or goaltending fitting our timeline available should not hesitate to reach out.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, ActionJax09 said:

Do we have a spreadsheet of the draft pick positions?

I suspect it will come closer to the Draft. 

You could also look at PickUp to see the draft order and look at the picks for each team on their team sheet. Also look at the trades section to see who has who’s pick if they’re not at the GM’s sheet. 

Every pick in Philly's possession in 2023 aside from pick 14 is available for trade.

I am also trying to reallocate some salary on our blueline. Travis Sanhiem is available for a forward worthwhile.

38 minutes ago, Squeak said:

Congratulations to @aGENT on moving onto the finals!

I was always chirping you because I knew you’d be my biggest challenge.

Good luck!

Not official, and don't want to count any chickens yet, but appreciate the kind words buddy! Best of luck next year (against everyone but me :P). Not sure I'm liking my chances against all of @Mike Vanderhoek's VGK's if we do indeed advance.

Could contain: Text

Out of 17 draft picks made we only have 5 remaining with our club. Most of them were used via trade to help build this young core we have  today.

We feel we have built a very solid core, and still have a few really solid prospects in the pipeline. We are excited to add more young talent in the upcoming draft, and feel it could be the start of setting ourselves up for some long term success. We got our sights on a few guys for when we hit the clock at 44 & 45, and feel confident we can land our targets there. 

We are open to trading down from 71 & 108 to help us recoup some 2024 draft picks. Anyone interested is strongly encouraged to reach out!

Edited by Gator