The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PTO] Anton Stralman with Bruins

RWJC

1 hour ago, Devron said:

What a wild rumour. Shits getting crazy 

What's really wild is Costco not carrying those big boxes with the packages of different flavoured applesauce inside them. What kind of big box retailer known mostly for food doesn't carry applesauce in autumn? It's super messed up. 

Edited by Coconuts
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

What's really wild is Costco not carrying those big boxes with the packages of different flavoured applesauce inside them. What kind of big box retailer known mostly for food doesn't carry applesauce in autumn? It's super messed up. 

Honestly probably throw a tantrum. Make a scene 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Devron said:

Honestly probably throw a tantrum. Make a scene 

Like, they didn't have applesauce last year either and I was so puzzled because they'd had it for years. I was sure it'd come back but there's still no applesauce! It was the best way to buy them because grocery stores will overcharge you for a single  6-pack! 

The little things in life matter, this is a legitimate beef!  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Like, they didn't have applesauce last year either and I was so puzzled because they'd had it for years. I was sure it'd come back but there's still no applesauce! It was the best way to buy them because grocery stores will overcharge you for a single  6-pack! 

Grow some apple trees?

5 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Costco down unda has never carried the chimichanga's either?

My go to, late home from work dinner in Canada.

Meanwhile; I would be interested in Stralman. After being near the Mehico border, he would approve of Costco's changa's. They were great! 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

6 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Costco down unda has never carried the chimichanga's either?

My go to, late home from work dinner in Canada.

Meanwhile; I would be interested in Stralman. After being near the Mehico border, he would approve of Costco's changa's. They were great! 

Alright I wasn't going to say anything but I'm here because of chimichangas's!  I like to nuke them a bit under done and then put them in the air fryer/toaster oven.  I swear I could eat 5 in 1 sitting, but I won't, because I'm an "adult".  Introduced them to my wife and she loves them too.  Defs get them at Costco cause you're gonna want that big bag, especially if you have to share. Lol

Oh, and can Stralman still skate?  IIRC he's a RHD too but is in the twilight of his career.

18 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Haha yup we all love it.Go to the states some stores have an entire Isle of nothing but applesauce!!!!