The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Philadelphia Flyers | Oct. 15, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Trebreh said:

Allvin or Rutherford needs to make a press con calling out the 'leadership' on this team. If they still don't play like the give a damn then heads should start rolling. 

This team needs a major trade from its core players to wake them up. 

They've already kinda/sorta done this, many months ago, in a roundabout way mind you; But now it's time to cut to the chase and call a spade a spade, no niceties, no mincing words, just brutal action.

Bad teams rarely lose two in a row. How do we start the year. Two losses in a row. Losing has remained the constant with this group. Big deal that they made a run when it was so far out of it. Why do they constantly need these starts to wake up? They might play amazing next game but its a fragile team that could lose three straight right after. The word that follows this group around is loss, lose, losing. it needs to be flipped to winners, winning, wins.

3 minutes ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

Once again, nice captain No Show Bo, with his TG kumbaya post game statement.

Pretty hard to pin anything on one guy 

miller looks like a total waste of 8 mill

horvat been awful boeser looks like he’s playing hurt already

Ep hot and cold and shooting wide 

hughes has been a mess OEL with some sweet  giveaways 

d in generals been laughable.

pp pk are so bad it’s hard not to laugh. 
That drop pass has to be the worst in the league 

it’s Long list, pretty much every player needs to look in the mirror after these two performances. 
i get it thou some just  don’t like Bo or boeser  so they only key on them make everything there fault.  
hey Wasnt that a Sweet tip pass from miller to Konecny for the GWG. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, swizzey said:

Be patient. I remember waiting an eternity for the awful Sedin’s to turn the corner and become some of the most magnificent hockey I have ever seen.

Yes I do remember it took awhile for the Sedins to come into their own but it was worth it.

Tough to have much more patience any longer and I think most fans are starting to get tired of this group since it doesn't seem like they will improve. I keep seeing the same mistakes over and over again. The leadership of the team has to be accountable and called out over the lack of effort and heart. In my view, nothing is going to change until they start moving on from core guys like Horvat and Boeser.

Just now, Petey40 said:

I kinda doubt Bruce has lost the room 2 games into the season lol

But it's not 2 games into the season with BB....more like 60 and counting. There must be a divided room, culture carriers on one side, and the country club on the other? No excuse for this poor start.

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Bad teams rarely lose two in a row. How do we start the year. Two losses in a row. Losing has remained the constant with this group. Big deal that they made a run when it was so far out of it. Why do they constantly need these starts to wake up? They might play amazing next game but its a fragile team that could lose three straight right after. The word that follows this group around is loss, lose, losing. it needs to be flipped to winners, winning, wins.

Every team loses 2 games in a row.  Show me a team that never lost two in a row.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1