The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Washington Capitals | Oct. 17, 2022 | 4:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

16 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

One step closer to playoffs or one step closer to Bedard. Win win :towel:

Go canucks!!!!!

Even if we came dead last ,I bet we still wouldn’t get bedard …. A win would be nice tonight after two great starts on the road …. Fingers crossed ……….. mind you phili we only started well on the scoreboard, but that’s all that matters right ???? Right !!!! Win for Bruce , period !

1 hour ago, FaninMex said:

I know a lot of people say it is the D that is awful but the fact that JT Miller was on the ice for all 8 goals against says a whole lot about certain forwards helping. People forget that if the forwards do not help the D will easily get swarmed and look terrible

Yep.  This is why I don't want him wearing the C even if we trade Horvat; we don't want to be like Edmonton where the captain refuses to backcheck.

• Cheers 3

I will be at work, but hopefully these chumps don't choke. Knowing how monkeys paw the Canucks are this might just mean they get slapped wire to wire. BUT, I am hoping the boys rally. I am sad nothing was done with the blueline this past offseason. But I believe in the team. Just gotta power through the early season road trip. I think we have a good enough forward group that we can win some 4-3 high scoring games. And we have a good enough goalie to hopefully steal us a game when needed. Which could very well be this evening.

• Cheers 1