The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday Oct 20/22 Vancouver Canucks (0-3-1) @ Minnesota Wild (0-3) at Xcel Energy Center 5:00pm PT SN360 SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

10 minutes ago, stawns said:

based on the reactions from Hot ones, that's a big no for me.  By all accounts it's just hot, no flavour beyond a chemical flavour..........I can go decently hot, but I like flavour with it.  

I've got a good pineapple habenero ferment going on right now...........should be a solid hot sauce in a few weeks.

Oh that sounds delicious!  Da Bomb does have a flavour but the heat overwhelms it.  When I use it for wings I add a dab to the teriyaki sauce and mix it around before I sauce em.  You get the heat without ruining the wings.....or your day.

• There it is 1

8 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

I saw a bottle for sale once but it was like $30. No way I’m paying that much for something I’ll only ever likely use one drop of. 

Check your local butcher shop.  The one here in Lake Country carries a few from the show.  $17 I think

1 minute ago, LesPaul81 said:

Oh that sounds delicious!  Da Bomb does have a flavour but the heat overwhelms it.  When I use it for wings I add a dab to the teriyaki sauce and mix it around before I sauce em.  You get the heat without ruining the wings.....or your day.

I grow a lot of different peppers, both hot and sweet, that we sell at Farmer's Market and I've been experimenting with hot sauces with the hope of selling it at some point.

3 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

I haven’t worn my Canucks jersey yet this year, cuz I assumed it was cursed based on previous results when I wore it. But maybe its magic winning powers have had time to recharge so I’m dusting it off and wearing it tonight. GCG!! Magic jersey power activated!

watching this game live.  will put on a jersey as well, never put on a jersey, tonight, go canucks go  

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

I grow a lot of different peppers, both hot and sweet, that we sell at Farmer's Market and I've been experimenting with hot sauces with the hope of selling it at some point.

Let me know if you need a test subject.  I love hot sauce.

• There it is 1