The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday Oct 20/22 Vancouver Canucks (0-3-1) @ Minnesota Wild (0-3) at Xcel Energy Center 5:00pm PT SN360 SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Just now, AnthonyG said:

Just popped into my head… but with the Garland scratch the other night, maybe that was a message to the group and not to Garland? Taking out one of our best 5v5 players and hardest workers and sending a message to the team that they need to step up and replace that effort.

idk just kinda had a different view on it. Its not like Garland deserved it, so maybe that was the message?

I sure hope that wasn't what it was........what a horrible meessage to send.

2 minutes ago, AnthonyG said:

Just popped into my head… but with the Garland scratch the other night, maybe that was a message to the group and not to Garland? Taking out one of our best 5v5 players and hardest workers and sending a message to the team that they need to step up and replace that effort.

idk just kinda had a different view on it. Its not like Garland deserved it, so maybe that was the message?

1000% that was BB message. Saying that I don't believe Garland is Bruce's biggest fan for whatever reason. Thought ex/current short hockey players stick together. 

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

I sure hope that wasn't what it was........what a horrible meessage to send.

You cant scratch the team. Take the hardest worker away from them and make them work for it.

idk the scratch doesnt make sense. Thats the only way I can see a reason for it.

• Cheers 1

Just now, AnthonyG said:

You cant scratch the team. Take the hardest worker away from them and make them work for it.

idk the scratch doesnt make sense. Thats the only way I can see a reason for it.

BB makes some very questionable line decisions on a regular basis......I think that was just another one to add to the list

1 minute ago, AnthonyG said:

BB makes some very questionable line decisions on a regular basis......I think that was just another one to add to the list

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Well he’s still pretty new to this roster and he has a few new players in the top 6. He’s looking for chemistry with different line combinations.

4 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

Cheech! What a guy lol…even when the team is losing the two Johns always make me smile. Best crew in the biz! How Cheech can stay so trim with that kinda diet is crazy to me…I look at a donut and I gain weight :lol:

I don't see a ketchup dish for dipping....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

Cheech! What a guy lol…even when the team is losing the two Johns always make me smile. Best crew in the biz! How Cheech can stay so trim with that kinda diet is crazy to me…I look at a donut and I gain weight :lol:

Wonder if Cheech has ketchup with his mini donuts?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, AnthonyG said:

Great take. That's often the case if it's not sending the individual a direct message. 

• Thanks 1