The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 1, 2022 New Jersey Devils(6-3-0) @ Vancouver Canucks(2-5-2) 7:00pm PT Rogers Arena SN360 SNP SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

6 minutes ago, Odd. said:

I really like the purple/indigo colour. The green is also nice and shiny and not dull looking. The number on the chest is my only peeve but the font is really nice.

Teams are used to seeing the Whale might be thinking "Who's this guy now? What the heck is a Canuck anyway?!"  Maybe they need a "Johnny Canuck riding an Orca" logo :picard:

Wish they'd go back to the Skate jerseys, then use the current Orca as the 3rd jersey

• Vintage 3

2 hours ago, stawns said:

I feel like I just got off the plane and am headed to the Pacific Coliseum..........where you better not fall on the stirs because it's, basically, straight down!

Good old times when if you fell, you fell. Didn't blame engineers, stewards, teachers, and your parents for the dumb things you did. 

4 minutes ago, Honourable Hughes said:

Hope Jack Hughes tears it up tonight. Good for the fantasy team, and gets us closer to the goal of #bringbedardhome

Listen, there's just no chance ... 

You will be a much happier man/woman once you realize that we aren't getting Bedard. Like I'm talking 0.1% 

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Listen, there's just no chance ... 

You will be a much happier man/woman once you realize that we aren't getting Bedard. Like I'm talking 0.1% 

Like winning the cup is plausible for this group? Yeah, I would rather take my chances at Bedard than putting my hopes on this group of players.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, grimmjaw said:

Like winning the cup is plausible for this group? Yeah, I would rather take my chances at Bedard than putting my hopes on this group of players.

Fair enough, I'm not saying I prefer it this way... But we have no chance of tanking bad enough. 

Edit: word 

Edited by VancouverHabitant

10 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Fair enough, I'm not saying I prefer it this way... But we have no chance of tanking bad enough. 

Edit: word 

I actually think it’s about the same odds given our luck. We have the same odds of winning the Stanley cup as we do getting Bedard. That’s pretty much reality