The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 1, 2022 New Jersey Devils(6-3-0) @ Vancouver Canucks(2-5-2) 7:00pm PT Rogers Arena SN360 SNP SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

33 minutes ago, Devron said:

I actually think it’s about the same odds given our luck. We have the same odds of winning the Stanley cup as we do getting Bedard. That’s pretty much reality 

We bounce between being the 5th best team in the league, to the 5th worst?  If only we could increase the frequency for worst to first instead. 

:) 

6 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

it possible that OEL gets a game off now and then to rest? He seems to get tired and banged up fairly easily.  Any idea when Dermott could be back? 

I have watched every game since he became a Canuck and have not seen this. If anything he’s the first to go against an opponent after a bad or questionable hit. The guy doesn’t back down.

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

We bounce between being the 5th best team in the league, to the 5th worst?  If only we could increase the frequency for worst to first instead. 

:) 

It’s just such a shot in the dark. Like I could see is sneaking into the playoffs and going on a miracle on ice run and win it all haha. I don’t know seems more likely then Bedard haha 

54 minutes ago, Devron said:

I actually think it’s about the same odds given our luck. We have the same odds of winning the Stanley cup as we do getting Bedard. That’s pretty much reality 

Pay Bedard under the table and decline all teams except for canucks bet he would do it cash is king!!!

6 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Gonna be a tough matchup, up until our win against them last season they'd beaten us twelve matchups in a row from 2015 on. Devils get up against this team for whatever reason the past decade. 

https://eishockey.wettpoint.com/en/h2h/5535-5559.html

Good report and writing. Very non biased. Can we have him move to Van?

19 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Our record since 2014, not really that good.

Screenshot_20221101-180016_Chrome.jpg

58-40 all time, with 12 losses to New Jersey in the last 8 years.

I’m surprised we have that many wins against New Jersey. Those late 90’s/early 00’s Devils had some really good teams.

6 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Handwriting sadly is like Manual Transmissions.

Rare, and if it's excellent that's even more rare.

I have driven manual transmissions for 20+ years and I have handwritten for more. Do I get a prize?

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1