The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 1 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, Devron said:

100% at least with Benning I understood what was going on for better or worst. I don’t really understand how these guys come in and just keep the exact same roster either. All they did was add to it. I honestly think a JT Miller trade would have corrected things a small step back for a big step forward later on. This is just going to get more ugly if they don’t sell some players at least 

Just exposes ownerships mandate even more. 

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, EP Phone Home said:

Ever tried these cookies from Costco? They taste pretty much like almond Roca as a cookie form. Deadly tasty critters they are. 

FB0F2FE4-D344-4119-85C4-ACCDFE124E59.jpeg

You're killin' me.

I'm baking and doing stuff for Christmas. One of the bars I'm making is SO easy but SO good.

Graham cracker crust.

Chocolate Chips

Chopped Pecans

Coconut

Sweetened condensed milk on top

325 oven

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 2

Just now, Devron said:

100% at least with Benning I understood what was going on for better or worst. I don’t really understand how these guys come in and just keep the exact same roster either. All they did was add to it. I honestly think a JT Miller trade would have corrected things a small step back for a big step forward later on. This is just going to get more ugly if they don’t sell some players at least 

Well, I didn’t understand wtf Benning was doing. But he really lost me at the OEL trade, nail in the coffin for me.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

Hate to say it, maybe the team is so screwed Management has no answers?

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:
My Maserati does one-eighty-five
I lost my license, now I don't drive
I have a limo, ride in the back
I lock the doors in case I'm attacked....

My Camaro does 229

still have my licence 

I got no fine.

True store, on a dark deserted highway a few months ago I let my car stretch its legs.

• Haha 1