The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at San Jose Sharks | Dec. 07, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

22 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Good he was awful.

But on the bright side to have a game where Bo and Miller are quiet and we still score 6!

This offense is the real deal. Just find a replacement for Myers and Stillman already!

If Dermott recovers, then Stillman will be out. Myers will need a trade, which is not easy. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, st33 said:

If it gets it away from that atrocious contract I'm all for it

That contract isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be. Most people would be okay with finding a player who can put up 1ppg for 7 mill a year.

Is he one dimensional? Absolutely. But he's still earning his wage and he isn't a super liability like people make him out to be. Can he be? Sure. But he also has games where he can be good defensively as well. He's the most inconsistent defensive player in the league and if we ever make the playoffs he's gonna shine. 

• Cheers 2

Just now, DeNiro said:

But then look really good against Vegas and Colorado.

This team is an enigma. Just when you think you have them figured out they come back and surprise you.

Ones things for sure. Never turn the tv off just because they allowed a few goals lol. This is the most exciting Canucks team I’ve seen in a long time. No matter how bad or good they are lol

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, StanleyCupOneDay said:

Don’t look now, but OEL has got 6 points in his last 8 games and 13 points in 27 games this year. Now scoring at nearly a 40 point rate over a season. Haven’t had that since Edler and before that Garrison in 2013. He’s making big mistakes still, but quietly is revving up his offence ability with the stabilization of Bear as a partner.

OEL still sucks at hockey.  He's the defenceman version of Loui E r i k s s o n.  Stealing money from the franchise.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • RoughGame 2

3 minutes ago, GhostsOf1994 said:

EVERYONE QUIET!

I have an announcement to make, after tonites game I have decided that I will have Dakota Joshua's baby.

Hey Chaos Giraffe haters, He was +3 tonite! suck in them apples:P

Another game where he was fortunate Martin bailed him out a handful of times.

I'll give credit where it's due though, he was good for about 50% of the game which is better than he has been lately. 

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Ones things for sure. Never turn the tv off just because they allowed a few goals lol. This is the most exciting Canucks team I’ve seen in a long time. No matter how bad or good they are lol

Definitely can't call them boring! :lol:

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, StanleyCupOneDay said:

Don’t look now, but OEL has got 6 points in his last 8 games and 13 points in 27 games this year. Now scoring at nearly a 40 point rate over a season. Haven’t had that since Edler and before that Garrison in 2013. He’s making big mistakes still, but quietly is revving up his offence ability with the stabilization of Bear as a partner.

Hopefully they do everything they can to move him this year.