The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at San Jose Sharks | Dec. 07, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

Did not see Winnipeg doing this well this year. Good for them

It's the coaching bump. Look for them to slow down 3/4 into the season I'm calling it!!!

Actually I say halfway cuz I think Hellebuyck will dip back a bit from his great start. 

• Cheers 2

15 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

The only good thing is that is prevents the Boeser line from sucking and Kuzy is still lighting it up. 

We now have Petey line and Kuze line. Lot of people worried if Kuz can play away from Petey, but so far he's held his own fine.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I think you can fix that by trading Boeser for a legit 3rd liner who can add some two way play and kill penalties.  We don’t need an anchor on the top line.  Makes no sense.  Put Kuzy back on there so they can be a threat every shift.  Petey looks all world right now and looks ready to break out for a 5-6 point game. 

#FREEKUZY

The rumor mill that Calgary is interested is giving me false hope of moving him.

I'll take the cap space even. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, st33 said:

Miller is a huge liability out there the guy had like 4 giveaways with just god awful passes in a row like clockwork 

I’d love if we swapped him for Dubois

• There it is 2

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

We now have Petey line and Kuze line. Lot of people worried if Kuz can play away from Petey, but so far he's held his own fine.

I'm upset that I played it safe and said he'd get 50 points minimum this year at the beginning of the year. I knew he'd get more and I wanted to say 65 but I didn't wanna risk it! 

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, billabong said:

Can’t believe it’s 1.5 years into 6 years of OEL and he’s already being insulated

doesn’t kill penalties or OT anymore because he can’t pivot effectively 

Celebrity Big Brother Bbceleb GIF by Big Brother

People on this board have recently claimed he's a low end first pair or high end second pair...

Don’t look now, but OEL has got 6 points in his last 8 games and 13 points in 27 games this year. Now scoring at nearly a 40 point rate over a season. Haven’t had that since Edler and before that Garrison in 2013. He’s making big mistakes still, but quietly is revving up his offence ability with the stabilization of Bear as a partner.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

We are definitely not making the playoffs hahaha 

We can hardly beat these trash teams with their trash goaltenders. 

But then look really good against Vegas and Colorado.

This team is an enigma. Just when you think you have them figured out they come back and surprise you.

• Cheers 3