The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] St. Louis Blues at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 19, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Did I say that? 

72354E33-E1B4-48DA-8AEA-75C00EA7D661.jpeg

just letting you know since you're the one playing this guessing/speculation game thinking that this team must be plagued by the flu because Petey and Brock have it. 

honestly, in the end it's all just pretty sad that you're clinging on to that, but you do you doctor canuck73_3.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, PetterssonOrPeterson said:

just letting you know since you're the one playing this guessing/speculation game thinking that this team must be plagued by the flu because Petey and Brock have it. 

honestly, in the end it's all just pretty sad that you're clinging on to that, but you do you doctor canuck73_3.

You’re reading way too much into it while also speculating. Do you champ. 

Some people love to find reasons or excuses for this team's bad performances... I mean it can't just be that the players on this team don't mix well together and perhaps even suck?  The standings and ranking of their PK and goals against is all you need to look at.. but if finding excuses for this team makes you feel better then good for you I guess.. 

Edited by quattrobaj

We will set the record previously held by the Mariners for most seasons without the playoffs by any major professional organization at this rate. The lack of long term vision and nearsightedness because of a false sense of belief in the product from ownership will inevitably steer this team to new lows not seen since the 80’s and possibly even beyond. 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • There it is 1

Just now, Pickly said:

We will set the record previously held by the Mariners for most seasons without the playoffs by any major professional organization at this rate. The lack of long term vision and nearsightedness because of a false sense of belief in the product from ownership will inevitably steer this team to new lows not seen since the 80’s and possibly even beyond. 

We can only hope it gets that bad. Lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, quattrobaj said:

Some people love to find reasons or excuses for this team's bad performances... I mean it can't just be that the players on this team don't mix well together and perhaps even suck?  The standings and ranking of their PK and goals against is all you need to look at.. but if finding excuses for this team makes you feel better then good for you I guess.. 

The worst part is some of the most predominant and frequent posters on this board are the ones who sit way up on their high horse and laugh and belittle the realists on this forum who have for years called a spade a spade that this franchise is sputtering out of control because they think they are the smartest people in the room and know better. The staunch Benning loyalists and bad contract signing defenders I’m looking at you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 3