The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday December 22 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Seattle Kraken - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

REFEREES

Corey Syvret #23
2021_CS23.jpg?resize=120,120&ssl=1
Graham Skilliter #24
GS24.jpg?resize=120,120
Games ’22-23 31 28
Games ’21-22 (Reg/PO) 74 / 0 72 / 8
Career Games (Reg/PO) 168 / 0 616 / 8
First NHL Game 4/4/18 1/28/13
Birthplace Millgrove, ON La Ronge, SK

LINESMEN

Caleb Apperson #77
2021_CA77.jpg?resize=120,120&ssl=1
Ryan Galloway #82
RG82.jpg?resize=120,120
Games ’22-23 28 26
Games ’21-22 (Reg/PO) 54 / 0 75 / 5
Career Games (Reg/PO) 82 / 0 1295 / 23
First NHL Game 10/19/21 10/17/02
Birthplace Kitchener, ON Winnipeg, MB
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Every Canucks fan still fighting the urge to jump on TeamTank:

AA871260-D4C0-4C07-85CD-455A8E313971.gif

Na.  Can’t cheer against our guys during any game.  We must win!  Best those Krapheads. After the game, if we lose, then start the tank.  Just shut it off again during the next game. :frantic:

42 minutes ago, cripplereh said:

You need to have fun otherwise the games get under your skin when you are not playing well.

Fine line to get players on the same page and playing good hockey as the mind needs structure and some happiness at the same time.

I agree, but they still have a job to do. Everybody feels better when they go to their place of work and know they've done their best. When you do your best work, you get your best results. When you get your best results, you want to repeat. I suspect Bear, coming from the outside of the organization, may have seen something that could make a difference. He may be right, and I appreciate him speaking out.

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

IS is o me o for those things where the car is actually on a flatbed and Myers is only pretending to be driving?  Because really this is not safe.  Drivers need to be focused on driving and not recording a conversation.  Thumbs down for safety.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

IS is o me o for those things where the car is actually on a flatbed and Myers is only pretending to be driving?  Because really this is not safe.  Drivers need to be focused on driving and not recording a conversation.  Thumbs down for safety.  

I did notice JT preferred to check his phone and fiddle with the dials than talk to Tyler :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

On the face of it it was to get Silovs and Delia playing time in Abby->https://canucksarmy.com/news/canucks-call-up-goaltender-collin-delia-31-save-performance-abbotsford-start-friday-edm

However i heard from Elliotte Freedmannnenee that:

Unbelievable.  The drama this team constantly creates for itself and just before the holidays.

Go figure.

BAH Canucks BAH!

• Cheers 1

28 minutes ago, Alflives said:

It’s a dash cam so they aren’t holding the camera. Just two dudes talking in the car basically, no different than anyone else who drives…do they have dash cams for scooters?? I’d pay to watch yours alf…I could only imagine what you get up to during a regular day ^_^

By the way, I got a kick out if you the other day ragging on that “john tavares” character on here lol. Never change!

Go Canucks! Don’t care if we win, just want to see some effort tonight. Missing Petey has deflated this team.