The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. New York Islanders | Jan. 3rd, 2023 | SNP, 7:00PM PT | New Years Edition

Rate this topic

Roberts

30 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Yeah baby, let's go!!!

Posted a trade proposal a few weeks ago about Bo going to WPG and us getting PLD and his RFA status in return.

Heard a couple days ago some WPG media pundit saying that the Jets are heavily scouting Horvat. My ears perked up.

if not PLD, what would WPG have to give back that could give us the value we need?

Ehlers and a 2nd round pick?

I wouldnt like that at all, especially with Ehlers injury history plus we don’t need any more wingers but with this mgmt group I sense that could be a possibility if for some reason we don’t obtain better elsewhere if Bo is to be traded. 

26 minutes ago, stawns said:

Because they need players around Petey, not picks.

there is always some reason that the Canucks need to rush things

another kick at the can for the Sedins

before Bo reaches FA

before Demko reaches FA

Petey...

so many reasons to do the wrong thing

41 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Back in the old roller derby days, there was a really popular and really good roller girl. Her nickname was Skinny Minnie ... can't remember her last name though. Her last name eludes me.

Skinny Minnie ______

39 minutes ago, rychicken said:

12 Across - Famous golfer in the 1970's - Johnny ______  (6 letters)

Last name of the actor playing Tarzan;  Denny ......         something or other

Edited by Gurn
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Hey Hef, who’s officiating tonight? eric cartman hiding GIF by South Park

Hopefully Sutherland gets hit by a bus on the way to the rink.  Not sure why JR hasn't stepped up and insisted that the NHL stops assigning this criminal to work our games.  Worst case scenario, Joshua can take him for a skate and inform him that if he doesn't act like a professional, he will never walk again.

• There it is 1

23 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Oh well, there’s always next time…

Nope had no hope.

That would take ownership and a management group that actually has a finger on the pulse of the fan base.

I fully expect to see the same lame marketing attempts, push to sell ugly “reverse retros”, cliche boring in house entertainment, and downright awful DJing that we’ve come to expect from this organization.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Cheers 2
  • There it is 1

2 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

OTT, Buff, Flo with W's ..good. What we need is outsiders clawing to get in. 12 or 13 east teams thinking they have a shot.

We want the next two months fat with parity, which should boost prices & increase trade volume.

Plotting The Simpsons GIF