The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) 4 teams interested in J.T. Miller

combover

Just now, EdgarM said:

Likely?, that's your opinion, if we are talking a Sedin, I would agree. He brings more to the table though and so I am a bit more optimistic. I am also a bit more optimistic about the next 4 years with Petey, Hughes and Demko then you are. 

If we get a partner for Hughes and a couple of good PKers? I think we could do OK.

That's all we have here is our opinions. You and I just have differential opinions on Miller and the current quality of this team.

• Cheers 3

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Ok. So the team won’t trade him at any point between now and when his contract’s up? 

well, he has an NTC and aftter that expires, he'll be old with a huge cap hit.  I guess it's not impossible, but not very likely.

2 minutes ago, IRR said:

Yeah, that’s were it starts until people like him start twisting peoples words and being a hypocrite! 

Do you not see the irony there?! 

Could you provide me with one single example of where I twisted your words or acted like a hypocrite?

Edited by Shayster007
  • Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Stating your opinion does not mean you’re claiming to be an expert.

When people like yourself, buy into the regurgitated    “can of worms “  that journalists offer,  and eat them,   

it proves There are no experts here.

and I was not being serious about that post,  you didn’t beleive it to be genuine,  right?

Just now, SilentSam said:

When people like yourself, buy into the regurgitated    “can of worms “  that journalists offer,  and eat them,   

and I was not being serious about that post,  you didn’t beleive it to be genuine,  right?

Taylor Swift What GIF

• Cheers 3
  • There it is 1

Just now, SilentSam said:

What “can of worms” am I buying into exactly?

Having the opinion that this team needs a longer term rebuild isn’t some media driven idea.

And while we’re talking about experts, even GMs aren’t experts. They get things wrong time and time again. Dismissing fans opinions because they’re not “experts” is silly.

• Cheers 1