The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday January 10 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 4pm PT/7pm ET - PPG Paints Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

2 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

It's actually hilarious how bad we are while trying to be a good team haha.

I still cheer for the team to do good, and enjoy the wins but obviously some serious changes need to be made and have needed to be made for years. And I no longer get upset watching them suck and get dominated, I've accepted that's who the team is.

Now we know it ain't the coaches fault. It's the guy controlling all the puppets.. coaching is NOT the problem it's the gm who is taking in anchor contracts for 1st round.  Maybe they building up the hype, so silent tank for Bedard because we are spending to the cap but no results? Just like in NHL 2022 the video game going through the motions but same results.

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

seriously i never want to hear hughes and canucks greatest dman in a sentence again.

Guy misses the puck so many times on the pp, like he wasn't even watching.

I'd take a lot of canucks dmen over him - they may not get as many assists but they were better defenders.

image.jpeg.8842ab49d3c1f5f0b26c954a0e4d0c33.jpeg

• Haha 2

Our biggest problem is that we consistently get new management that come in and do things that make it worse for the franchise when we just need a management team that makes the tough call. We are rebuilding. They came in and signed Miller when they should have traded him. The d was nowhere near playoff calibre. Such a shortsighted franchise. Money, money, money.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82