The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday, January 24, 2023 Chicago Blackhawks(14-27-4) @ Vancouver Canucks(18-25-3) 7:00pm at Rogers Arena SNPTV SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

I don’t think so. Kuz is not proven to other around the league. I think if anything we get something similar to what we sent for Toffoli which has done nothing for LA

Sometimes you sell a player and it literally turns into nothing 

It is for a rental bet. The payoff is way greater than the risk for a contender especially give how little cap they have. Besides if he really like us he can always just re-sign in the off season.

Edited by 24K PureCool

Just now, 24K PureCool said:

It is for a rental bet. The payoff is way greater than the risk for a contender. Besides if he really like us he can always just re-sign in the off season.

That would be sweet but it rarely happens. I think it would be foolish to move Kuz especially because he sounds motivated to stay here. I just see trading Kuz biting us hard. 

• Like 2

Just now, naslund.is.king said:

It doesn't make sense with his age and where were at.

Even if we had cap space we still shouldn't be resigning him. This is likely his one best chance at getting the bag...we shouldn't be the one handing it to him after a one year showcase

The only way I’d agree if it’s a low 1st sure he’s 26 but searching for a good player by giving up good player doesn’t really equate with me