The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Canucks trade Curtis Lazar to Devils for 2024 4th-round pick

Wow that was short lived for Lazar whom we signed a 3yr deal with!!! Why are we getting rid of grit when we are so lacking for grit!!! 

With all the team making their big splash already a few days ago....I really don't think we will be making any big moves today!!! 

Allvin missed the boat again!!!

Edited by RolexSub
  • Upvote 1

He was brought in to PK and couldn't do it.  

Liked his hustle but even more happy we could move on for the remaining two years. 

1 hour ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

How has the plan of retooling worked for this franchise? Oh ya it hasn't. Their plan of retooling hasn't, most likely won't work because its proven it hasn't. Their is evidence. I am not have a solid plan but I know one they should move away from. Stop the retool. It's been way too many years of trying and I am surprised people are still for it. For them, there hasn't been enough pain, years, and evidence? 

the problem is, like the person you're quoting alluded to, people on the internet criticising the decision making of the paid professionals always forget that their plans are largely dictated by the plans of 31 other management teams around the league and you have to work around that. you can't just execute a plan as you see fit. 

• Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, tas said:

the problem is, like the person you're quoting alluded to, people on the internet criticising the decision making of the paid professionals always forget that their plans are largely dictated by the plans of 31 other management teams around the league and you have to work around that. you can't just execute a plan as you see fit. 

It's the Xbox effect. 

36 minutes ago, RolexSub said:

Wow that was short lived for Lazar whom we signed a 3yr deal with!!! Why are we getting rid of grit when we are so lacking for grit!!! 

With all the team making their big splash already a few days ago....I really don't think we will be making any big moves today!!! 

Allvin missed the boat again!!!

Nils Aman. 

Edited by Sharpshooter

40 minutes ago, RolexSub said:

And Myers and Garland etc!!! Doesn't look like much is going to happen today!!! 

not much happened today. 

It felt like there was more movement in the days before the deadline.