The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Anaheim Ducks at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 08, 2023 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, -NucksFan said:

I read that she didn’t realize it’d gotten to the point that she was looking different until her friends told her, that led to her stopping using fillers now 

I mean, I guess that's good? Humans are weird. I'm vain in my own way, but I'm not a millionaire woman in the limelight and never will be. I think.

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

Oh, that must've been great....would love to go there!

Maybe for my divorce party.

It was amazing, we went on a booze cruise on a sail ship that looked like a pirate ship, they even had people walking the plank lol. There were big wooden barrels around the ship that were filled with Rum Punch ( the strong stuff) you just dipped your cup in for a refill lol

• Like 1

Just now, Jaimito said:

Zegras the hotdog king 

Not only that. It’s just such a let down when it goes to a shootout. The loss is boring and the win juts doesn’t do it for me like winning in Reg or OT

2 minutes ago, Chickenspear said:

Hughes possibly has his 3rd broken nose of the year, and Shorty says "He can't catch a break." :lol:

…funny choice of words there, but I can’t laugh at Huggy’s misfortune.

These things tend to happen in 3s.

So, let’s pray these full-frontal nose breaks of his are now done,..or his mom won’t recognize him when he returns home.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, -NucksFan said:

Ah, I knew you would have some good input. 
Sorry to hear about your mom , it’s hard dealing with parents as they age, hope she improves. 
what’s the Big  Island like ? 

She’s 96, so she’s done good to get this far.

I really enjoyed the Big Island ….it’s always a tough decision as to which island to visit.

I had an amazing experience swimming with dolphins in the wild, and evening manta ray swim, and took a plane ride around the island.   Beaches aren’t as nice as Maui, but the ocean is majestic imo.  Big Island accommodation is a bit cheaper than the other islands.   

• Huggy Bear 1