The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Los Angeles Kings, Rogers Place, April 2 2023 @ 5PM PST (8PM EST) - "Team Like That" Cup

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

4 minutes ago, cripplereh said:

Yes there is a point.He wants to play and keeping him in keeps him in game shape.

He&d be pissed if he wasn't playing.

It also risks an injury to the same injury he had. Plus it won't matter going into next year. He's going to be in game shape regardless by now. He has a lot of time in the summer, preseason and next year to get in game shape. I don't think playing him this much this year is going to affect whether he will be in game shape next year. That's not a great excuse.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Could the “Skip the dishes “ ad , be, any more obtrusive ?

I wish there was an ad blocker out there that could block this type of visual diarrhea 

- other than turning off the TV

Edited by igorwasgreat
Added 1 more great point

4 minutes ago, Odd. said:

26 games 5 goals 6 assists -7 for Horvat with the Islanders 

$8.5M for 8 years. Wow…..

Yup. Dodged a bullet and got Hronek, Raty, and new Beau out of the deal. 
In a defensive system is old Bo a 40-50 point player? 

Edited by Alflives
  • There it is 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Schenn isn't doing much in Toronto. Just a stay a home d-man. Hughes brought out the offence in him.

I haven't been paying attention to him. Could be a case of him only wanting to play here.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It also risks an injury to the same injury he had. Plus it won't matter going into next year. He's going to be in game shape regardless by now. He has a lot of time in the summer, preseason and next year to get in game shape. I don't think playing him this much this year is going to affect whether he will be in game shape next year. That's not a great excuse.

We want to win every game so why sit him.Incase he gets injured? That is weak.  

Why sit and upset him? You want him traded?

• Wat 1