The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Seattle Kraken at Vancouver Canucks | Apr. 04, 2023 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

7 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

That's a hook. Here comes 5-2. Ugh I hate Seattle

It's OK. Let their fans have a playoff experience. 

We need to get better to have a rivalry.   They only beat nux last game or so for the first time. 

Edited by Jaimito

Just now, Jaimito said:

It's OK. Let their fans have a playoff experience. 

We need to get better to have a rivalry.   They only beat nux last game it so for the first time. 

I was really enjoying our dominant record against Seattle, now they are consistently showing us up despite us having vastly superior top players. 

We are in a hard way right now while they are rolling, so perhaps it's to be expected, but some fight would be nice. 

Just now, MaxVerstappen33 said:

No Hronek bro

We've only seen HornWreck for 26 seconds in a couple of games.  We should at least wait until he's played 35-45 games to see if he's all that's been cracked-up to be by Canucks management.    I watched him closely when he played those few periods and he was OK - nothing bad- and nothing spectacular - so far.

Time will tell and I sure hope he turn out to be worth the 1st Round and the 2nd Round we gave away for him in one of the deepest draft years in a generation. But under NO circumstance should any conclusion be drawn at this point. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1