The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Seattle Kraken at Vancouver Canucks | Apr. 04, 2023 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

He's definitely part of the 16 players we need to get rid of - but unfortunately Aqua-lini has given JR his "walking orders" and it is clear that there will be no major surgery (REBUILD) so we may get stuck with him a bit longer due to Aqua-lini's latest re-tool instructions.

I think there will be some open heart, juggling the organs around kinda surgery this summer. 

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Cheers 1

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

I think there will some open heart, juggling the organs around kinda surgery this summer. 

I sure hope so - this assembly of incompatible players are not up to the task and we'll end up with another season like the last 8 if nothing changes.

Canuck power play sucks. Why we have Hughes as the shooter is beyond me. We have our best shooter on the sideboards where other teams play him to be. He needs to roll to the blue line near the centre to get that 100+ mph shot.  Hughes shot wouldn’t break a pane of glass. The second best shot is Miller, we roll him back to walk in off the blue line, why not Pettersson. You’d think after this massive run of failure, we might try something else, but no. Just the same stupidity over and over. 

• Haha 1