The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday April 6 2023 - Vancouver Canucks v Chicago Blackhawks- 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Why not pull up jett woo?  

6 minutes ago, Muttley said:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:mad:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjhoYlC2B28UrcEIkkde9               VS                 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWJTSE_beSmdyjZd94NEf                         

Don't you dare say it!                                    What, that you're a minus 90?

giphy.webp

**********************************************************************************************

God what a team.  You could literally see and feel all that heart and emotion in that hussle and shot from Burrows.  We have nothing like this now.  

• Cheers 1

• OldFaithfulCap changed the title to [GDT] Thursday April 6 2023 - Vancouver Canucks v Chicago Blackhawks- 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Nice GDT!

Alright boys, time to win more meaningless games in fashion so FA can instill false hope and has a self-justified reason to charge higher ticket / merchandise prices for next season, LFG!!!

Edited by T.Demko
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

Overview

Boston will forever be my least favorite team but for a long time Chicago was up there. While my hatred of them has faded I still routinely watch a certain goal as it reminds me of better times for this franchise.

There may be more hatred for them if they win the lottery.

GCG!

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Heretic said:

There may be more hatred for them if they win the lottery.

GCG!

Instead of hoping for a win against the Hawks tonight I hope they bump past Chicago in the lottery. :)  Now that would be sweet. Tank on!