The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PDF] Vegas Golden Knights (P1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2) | Golden Knights win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/2023 at 11:00 PM

A bit off topic, but is anyone else getting sick of all the gambling ads?

I know beer commercials haven't been all that interesting for the past decade, but I'd rather that than some manufactured rivalry between 62 year old Wayne Gretzky and 26 year old Connor McDavid...<_<

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I know beer commercials haven't been all that interesting for the past decade, but I'd rather that than some manufactured rivalry between 62 year old Wayne Gretzky and 26 year old Connor McDavid...<_<

5 bucks says there will be even more of them next season

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

It's unreal.  What's even worse is seeing the sportscasters explain how various odds work.  It's one thing to get people who already gamble to use your service, but trying to get people to start is going too far for me.

8 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

PK Subbans father who once had serious gambling troubles has started a movement to have gambling advertisements removed entirely and permanently from  NHL broadcasts. There is a well signed petition circulating. I’m in full agreement and will search it out when I get a chance.

5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

It's unreal.  What's even worse is seeing the sportscasters explain how various odds work.  It's one thing to get people who already gamble to use your service, but trying to get people to start is going too far for me.

Between the gambling ads, and the distracting moving digital ads that glitch pucks and players out of existence, it's getting difficult to watch.