The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Carter Hart is on the move

I think Ottawa makes a hard push. Lots of nice pieces to dangle and they need a goalie. People love timelines around here and I guess his age moulds well to the rest of their young up and coming roster.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, GhostsOf1994 said:

Toronto has Murray for 1 more year, Woll for 2 more and Samsonov is currently RFA.

Samsonov headed to Philly?

I imagine Murray, Kerfoot + would be heading back in a package deal from both sides if anything. Lot of pundits believe it’ll be Samsonov/Woll tandem going into next season and that makes a lot of sense. But Hart is only 24 and still oozes a lot of potential, and given the Laffs need another shake up and will get it with Treliving, at least they should be discussing options. Def a few teams who should be enquiring about Hart. He’s a potential stud.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, dontaylorforprez said:

After dumping Peterson, one would think. They don’t have much in the pipe in regards to goaltenders, do they? 

they could re-sign Korpisalo. He had very solid numbers last year.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Edmonton, LA, Ottawa , Montreal, there's loads of teams that could use him.

Thank baby Jesus though, been hanging on to him in fantasy, hoping he gets a better team in front of him 

Montreal would be interesting. They definitely have the assets to make it happen. 

• Cheers 1

49 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Hart to LA?

I thinking Buffalo, Ottawa will be the front runners and both teams are loaded with prospect and on verge of playoff runs..

Hart would fit perfect in Buffalo and Ottawa both teams are going to be very good soon..

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, RWJC said:

I imagine Murray, Kerfoot + would be heading back in a package deal from both sides if anything. Lot of pundits believe it’ll be Samsonov/Woll tandem going into next season and that makes a lot of sense. But Hart is only 24 and still oozes a lot of potential, and given the Laffs need another shake up and will get it with Treliving, at least they should be discussing options. Def a few teams who should be enquiring about Hart. He’s a potential stud.

Thanks for the info! 

I'm not trying to trade Demko or Silovs, I'm a fan of both.

Imagine though if our in house goalie guru Mr. Ian Clarke had a full summer to try and get him back to form:wub:

Ottawa could definitely throw a nice package together, same with Buffalo. doubt Hart lands so close to Philly though. goalies usually come back and bite the team that had traded them.

If I were Edmonton, I'd be all over this.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dontaylorforprez said:

Montreal would be interesting. They definitely have the assets to make it happen. 

I honestly don’t think he’s better  than Montembeault at this point.  He’s regressed since his break out season.  Montembeault looked good and at times great last season behind a mostly rookie defence. He also looked good at the worlds leading Canada to gold.  I can’t see wasting cap space and assets in Hart when they have Montembeault and Allen 

• Wat 1