The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: A Vengeance Against Tyranny (Game Over - Town Potatoes While The Mafia Win)

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, Ilunga said:

AE has posted once so......

In my defence, my sleep schedule is poopy rn. Worked the 11pm-6am shift last week and struggled to fix my sleep schedule for my 6am-2:30 shift starting today. Also working 6pm-11:30/12 tonight so I probably won't be crazy active today. Then again this is a fantastic escape from reality lol 

Qwags not qwagging so early is weird, and I don't like the whole "sacrifice me" mentality from SS. Won't say anything on LL or BJ because I haven't read either of them right since like 2018 lmao.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AngryElf said:

In my defence, my sleep schedule is poopy rn. Worked the 11pm-6am shift last week and struggled to fix my sleep schedule for my 6am-2:30 shift starting today. Also working 6pm-11:30/12 tonight so I probably won't be crazy active today. Then again this is a fantastic escape from reality lol 

Qwags not qwagging so early is weird, and I don't like the whole "sacrifice me" mentality from SS. Won't say anything on LL or BJ because I haven't read either of them right since like 2018 lmao.

Don’t apologize for working lates. 

I work till 25:00. 

I know how hard it is. 

f**k all these people/addicts/young’ins/assholes

that don’t understand night shifts. 

I get you. 

Don’t apologize. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
29 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

I meant that you had actually posted.

I am in a different timezone so I post at in the wee hours of the morning your time a lot. 

I am a bit busy this week.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, AngryElf said:

Does anyone else multitask by taking their morning sh!t and brushing their teeth at the same time

I sit in the toilet while shaving. 

Brushing teeth while taking a shit is literary adding shit vapours and minuscule quantities of your own shit into your own mouth. 

You’re literally a shit eater. When some person tells you to “eat shit” you’re actually the person who does that. 

You have no come back unless it’s “I do, and will in the morning you asshole!, which is where the shit I’m probably getting vapours and particulate matter from in the morning, so jog on!”

Is that multitasking worth it?

If maybe not, good on you.

If definitely yes, you’re a shitty legend. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I sit in the toilet while shaving. 

Brushing teeth while taking a shit is literary adding shit vapours and minuscule quantities of your own shit into your own mouth. 

You’re literally a shit eater. When some person tells you to “eat shit” you’re actually the person who does that. 

You have no come back unless it’s “I do, and will in the morning you asshole!, which is where the shit I’m probably getting vapours and particulate matter from in the morning, so jog on!”

Is that multitasking worth it?

If maybe not, good on you.

If definitely yes, you’re a shitty legend. 

Eating poopy builds character, you’re just jealous because I’m amazing ;) 

• Like 1
  • There it is 1
5 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Didn't intend to sign up but I had a suspicion Aladeen would put me in anyways lol

I definitely don't have much time (if any) to dedicate but I'll see this through for old time's sake 

I made the game mountainous for you big guy. 

• Like 3